FCUK ALBA Racing!

trqjnky

:happydrunks: 4 weeks ago, i sent my cylinder and piston off to ALBA racing to have it ported and polished along with having them fit the new piston and ring. they said turnaround time would be 2 weeks. ya, right. 4 weeks later, i still dont have it!!!!! turns out they ordered the wrong piston, now its delayed even further!!!! hopefully ill have it by this week so i can make it to dumont next weekend for the last weekend of the year at dumont. if they were within driving distance, id be on my way and in a very unhappy mood. im never using them again! From now on, eric gorr gets all my work. :laughoff: Edited by Don29palms

Why did you send it to alba for motor work... yuck... thats just as bad as sending your banshee to trinity...

Eric Gorr would have been a good choice.. :D Or Kenz Cycle Tech in Pheonix..

Why did you send it to alba for motor work... yuck... thats just as bad as sending your banshee to trinity...

Eric Gorr would have been a good choice.. :D Or Kenz Cycle Tech in Pheonix..

because the guy doing the porting is a personal friend of one of my co-workers.

because the guy doing the porting is a personal friend of one of my co-workers.

And a personal friend of mine's brother in law works there and you dont see me spending money in that shop.. :D Ohh well go ride it will make things better.. :D

And a personal friend of mine's brother in law works there and you dont see me spending money in that shop.. :D Ohh well go ride it will make things better.. :D

well, thanks for warning me, where were ya on that one??? lol. yeah, live and learn. from now on, eric gorr is the only guy im sending my stuff to.

MY CUZ WORKS AT ALBA... HAHA SHE WORKS IN THE ACCOUNTING DEPT.. I ONLY GOT PARTS FROM THEM AT COST.. I NEVER DID MOTOR WORK FROM THEM THOUGH.. SHE SAID THE SAME THING ABOUT THE WORK THERE AINT ALL THAT GREAT.. BUT I LOVE THE DISCOUNTED PRICES I GET FROM THEM THOUGH

mike klein owns greenvalley cycle and knows his sh*t. i trust him. not the cheapest but you get what you pay for. plus he is close. he does quads too. he has always taken the time to give me advice and double checked a bore job i had done before i find out about him. didn't charge me for that.

YOU CAN TRY ATV CYCLES SPORT. SO I HAVE NO PROBLEMS

i get a lot of my stuff from there, cause atv cycle sport is close to my work (i work for a nascar truck team in the speedway complex). plus it good customer service, they hook you up with a little discount if youre a regular and buy a lot of stuff like me. and the chick that does the cashier duties is a hotty.lol

and fords are :shocked2:

i heard thier parts counter is a cluster fk and i wouldnt even want to order parts from them.. thier AT cost prices were the same if not more than some regular prices for other dealers... i gave up on that place a LOOONGGG time ago