Found On Road Dead....

dunefreak

....and on fire!!! :beercheers::offtopic:

This was on the Horizon exit on the way home from work. There wasn't anyone anywhere near it and no fire trucks or anything. :usa: It was just burning and flaming away! :DDRrocks:

I really hope they had full coverage insurance. Sucks to see someone loose their ride, especially if they can't afford another one.

post-3-1217037793_thumb.jpg

Tis the week for burning Fords.

On the way home from work yesterday Dave saw a Ford on fire right by our house. We went back and it was burnt to the ground. It still had a boat hooked onto the back of it though lol

If I had a Ford I would watch it burn, too. :stir: :beercheers:

Tinted windows and missing a hubcap..... looks like a typical load vehicle here at work that they use to move illegals further north.

we found out about that first hand this week my business partner in Dallas had his king ranch crew cab used for just that reason course they liked the leather seats more than us appareantly and they ran it thru a steel gate and they had so much weight in the bed they sank it in and collapsed the springs (must have been a sh*t load of drugs)

I hope they total that b*tch!!!!!

this was a simi that crashed into the back of a car hauler on I40 outside kingman ended up burning in the center divider had I40 stopped for 2 hours went from 97 to 113 outside while waiting for them to clear the wrecks

post-978-1217185220_thumb.jpg

Are you implying something here, Tim? :peek: :mex::laughoff:

I have seen these things hold 20+ people in them. They put alot of effort into the suspension so it looks normal when fully loaded. But when its empty it looks like a stinkbug going down the road. Kinda easy to spot the potential next load vehicle in your area when that drives by!