New Extreme Performance Eco2 home

bigsam

Wow, your happy about that? :blink:

You need to take that car to a vet.......... Cuz that puppy is SICK. :surrender: :dunno:

Congrats mang. :clap: That's baddddazzzz.

We need to get some killer runs in this season. :dope::grin::blury: :assrock:

R-

Thanks for all the nice words. I'm glad you all like it.

We will do a shake down run this weekend and let me tell you I CANT WAIT!!! My family thinks I'm crazy because of the heat. But there's a full moon and how can I pass that up.At least the sun won't be beating down on us.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

This season will be great! were going to get out as much as possable.

Going out this weekend for a night ride

We will do a shake down run this weekend and let me tell you I CANT WAIT!!! My family thinks I'm crazy because of the heat. But there's a full moon and how can I pass that up.At least the sun won't be beating down on us.

Wow! Get some video of this beast in action! The temp won't be bad at all, the night drags were perfect. Hope you have a blast :dunno:

be carefull the dunes are hard to read right now and there are witches eyes and drop offs all over. do you have another rail going with you?

Good call. If there is no one going with you I'm sure Pete and I wouldn't mind another night run :surrender:

It should be nice with a full moon. Just be careful out there. Those dunes are crazy right now. Take some pics of that thing in the sand! :laughoff: Those are some good looking cars. Painter Joe has an extreme and it is gorgeous as well. I followed behind him at Glamis and they work great too. :D

If there is no one going with you I'm sure Pete and I wouldn't mind another night run :laughoff:

I'd love too, but you know how much we have going on this weekend. :laughoff:

Very nice, Extreme's fit and finish are second to none. I've had a couple and had zero issues, definately on my top 3 list! You just made me want to make a run to sbdno and drop a deposit with these pics... Enjoy, be safe and have fun this weekend. :laughoff:

We are going out with two other cars. So if there are any problems we should be alright. I'm also taking my service truck so were good on tools should anything happen.

I will be taking it easy to get some seat time so nothing crazy this time. We will save that for when the season starts.

This is the 7th Extreme car in my family and we cant say enough about how good we are treated by Allen and his crew,they are the best bar none. My opinion of corse. Thay are building a Double Throw Down for my brother so that would be #8.

I know times are tough but you cant go wrong with Exterme.

You know people who know me say I such a happy guy but when the dark side comes out it really comes out. I just wanted the car to have impact. So love it or hate it I think it makes an impact.

sam- I don't mean any disrespect in any way about your car. Its a great painjob, I love the realistic looking flames. Your car is an extension of your personality and you ran with it. Have fun with your new car!!!