New Chevy?

ash

I was driving 215 west this afternoon and came upon 5 full size trucks towing trailers. 4 of the trucks were covered in black material and the other was a Chevy 2500. Every truck in the line up had computers hooked up on the dash. Everyone of them were from Michigan towing trailers with plates that said Loan. Here's a photo I snapped of one of them.

post-625-1219547569_thumb.jpg

post-625-1219547769_thumb.jpg

post-625-1219547801_thumb.jpg

Looks like Chevy is getting into the megacab like dodge. Did the drivers see you taking the pictures? Usually they will try to avoid being photographed but when towing a trialer that makes it a bit harder.

Guess we have to wait till next year to see if it makes it into production.

When I was working at Ford we had a car come into the dealership with an A/C problem and was one of the test vehicles. Everyone had to leave the area and We couldn't even look at it. The A/C tech had access to the engine compartment and the drivers seat THAT"S ALL. Those guys are very protective of the tester vehicles to make sure no one gets a good look under those black panels.

You will have to keep guessing. Most of these vehicles you see out there with MI plates are are being tested by the company I work for.

There is some cool stuff to look at from time to time.

You will have to keep guessing. Most of these vehicles you see out there with MI plates are are being tested by the company I work for.

There is some cool stuff to look at from time to time.

Most of which might mot even go into production right? or no?

usually Roush does the testing out here, they all have dealer plates from MI, they all use the "In Flight" computers that record all the diagnostics. they run all the stress testing, pulling power MPG, wear and tear..its actually kinda neat...and they record EVERYTING including how high you have the stereo...lol