Labor Day.....not going to Coral or Pismo plans?

sand chick

Soooo if your not going out to Coral or Pismo.......................

Whats everyone doing???

We are going to do that stay at home thing and I get to paint! :whip: while Mike watches :6pak: :dope::lol:

Doing some home touch ups, and improvements. Still waiting to start the game room renovations, but its taking FOREVER! Maybe by the weekend it'll be done :lol:

A little hanging out in the pool, maybe grill some carne :mex: on Sat/Sun.

Trying to talk Mike into a day trip to either Cold Creek or Logandale :driver:

And I am working on a website for my :pics::pics: some of my old clients from Cali are wanting to purchase more and in a more convienient way! It's time consuming for sure!! :D

Sooooooo basically we are :yawn::yawn::yawn::cry: :pile: :6pak: :blink::lol::ken::whip: :swim: :moon: :lol:

And Mike might clean the catbox!! :blury:

Soooo if your not going out to Coral or Pismo.......................

Whats everyone doing???

We are going to do that stay at home thing and I get to paint! :whip: while Mike watches :6pak: :dope::lol:

Doing some home touch ups, and improvements. Still waiting to start the game room renovations, but its taking FOREVER! Maybe by the weekend it'll be done :lol:

A little hanging out in the pool, maybe grill some carne :mex: on Sat/Sun.

Trying to talk Mike into a day trip to either Cold Creek or Logandale :driver:

And I am working on a website for my :pics::pics: some of my old clients from Cali are wanting to purchase more and in a more convienient way! It's time consuming for sure!! :D

Sooooooo basically we are :yawn::yawn::yawn::cry: :pile: :6pak: :blink::lol::ken::whip: :swim: :moon: :lol:

And Mike might clean the catbox!! :blury:

Setup a smug mug account for the pictures...

And im nursing this stomach flue and going to try and work on the back yard other than that.. ima be a vegitable and hang out in bed or on the couch.

Guest Crasher

Neener...neener!!!!! I'm going to CORAL!!!!! In about 2 hours!!! :booty::clap: :peeps: :poop: :clap::whoop::yiah::clap:

However, I've now some sickness crud and Jagerman's tranney just blew on the way up there, so I hope that's not a curse for the rest of the weekend.... :(:clap:

I don't care, I'm having a good time in any event!!! Can't wait to get out of here!!!!! :usa:

Edited by Crasher

Setup a smug mug account for the pictures...

Thanks!! :clap:

Actually I am working with exposure manager, you know anything about them?? They seemed a little less $$ and less in commissions then smug mug. I am still working on picture gathering so that they are all in one folder, from the hundreds of discs and folders I have! OOOFF!

Me, housework to catch up on tomorrow while Davey gets the backyard lookin' good for Sunday. We're having our daughter's 15th bday party Sunday afternoon, then shifting gears to a labor day family gathering for BBQ and I'm sure there'll be plenty of :peeps: going on. Most likely will have a house full of teenagers Sunday night, so I'll need Monday to recover. ;)

Thanks!! :clap:

Actually I am working with exposure manager, you know anything about them?? They seemed a little less $$ and less in commissions then smug mug. I am still working on picture gathering so that they are all in one folder, from the hundreds of discs and folders I have! OOOFF!

havent worked with either but know smug mug is the prefferred among those who take professional pictures. :D Go look on GD.com at chummins gallery and search jhitesma at the smug mug website and you will get an idea.. I have ordered pictures from jhitesma's smug mug account before and its quite easy and the prints are excellent.

Sand Hollow!! :mc: :swim: :beerbong: :clap:

we are going monday to sand hollow for a day trip. im bringing the quads and my buddy is bringing the boat. where are you camping at? we will be at the end of the lake. hope to see ya out there. :D

We were wanting to camp at Morro Bay for the weekend but one son is playing his first soccer game of the season today and oldest son signed up to be a ref and is reffing two games today. So it looks like we're going to dinner tonight and getting a pazookie (big cookie w/ice cream) and celebrate mine & my youngest sons birthdays, then the rest of the weekend will be spent also cleaning the backyard, pool filters, and any other "honey do's" that I can think of.

We were wanting to camp at Morro Bay for the weekend but one son is playing his first soccer game of the season today and oldest son signed up to be a ref and is reffing two games today. So it looks like we're going to dinner tonight and getting a pazookie (big cookie w/ice cream) and celebrate mine & my youngest sons birthdays, then the rest of the weekend will be spent also cleaning the backyard, pool filters, and any other "honey do's" that I can think of.

PAZOOKIE wtf is thaaaat.. They are just called zookie in this part of the world.. guess the found out the name was already taken and threw on a lame prefix and said hey that will work :P

Ask sanddunesaddict he is the resident zookie expert lol..