HHR's are great tow vehicles!

dunefreak

:dope: Jagerman named mine that at the DDR meet n greet party, he walked out and I was showing it off and he says "who bought the Homo Hot Rod??" the first day I had her and then Wingy ran with it and now its kinda stuck!! :shake:

I still wouldn't tow anything with it! Thats for sure! :flipoff:

Edited by sand chick

wow... :flipoff:

speaking of dumbazz tow vehicles... when we were pulling off the beach a couple weeks ago, there was a toyota 4runner that was hitched up to a toyhauler that had to be at least 20ft long.....the backend of that 4 runner was saggin somethin fierce too

Thats not much diffrent than the Lincoln navigator that was pulling a 25' sierra toyhauler out in dumont that got stuck right off the road.. That was the day trip that i rolled out with ynot and terry went and pulled em out and we sat back and watched as they hooked it up.. at first we were like holy crap that thing is sittin on the bumpstops but slowwwwwwwwly it started lifting up damn autoride airbags doin all the work. Sure hope they made it home safe cuz that looked like the most unsafe setup i had ever seen.. Well next to doin tricks in the quest with dunefreaks buggy in tow lol

Well next to doin tricks in the quest with dunefreaks buggy in tow lol

:flipoff::dope:

there was a guy on RV.net that claimed he got a fsw 32, and had 6 extra feet added to the back...and was towing it with........................................

a fuggin hummer H2....that guy got flamed every time he came on the board.....i dunno if it was true or not, as i never saw a pic...but if it was true...i wouldnt wanna be anywhere near that thing going down the road

:flipoff::dope:

there was a guy on RV.net that claimed he got a fsw 32, and had 6 extra feet added to the back...and was towing it with........................................

a fuggin hummer H2....that guy got flamed every time he came on the board.....i dunno if it was true or not, as i never saw a pic...but if it was true...i wouldnt wanna be anywhere near that thing going down the road

Dont know if you heard the story but it was a damn good one. LOL We figured wtf ill tow petes trailer save a lil diesel just throw the toys on the flatbed and go.. I get there give it a look we kinda scratch our heads and go ehh it should be fine. We hook up and the bumper barely sags but enough for the autoride to kick in.. we look at ourselves and go ehh lets give it a shot and see what happens.

Armada had plenty of power and capability to haul and stop the load but there is a big diffrence when the trailer is loaded wrong. Both of us honestly thought we were gonna loose the trailer and armada. The thing started fishtailing so bad coming down the backside of potosi we were doing everything we could to keep from goin over. we got the scenic view of the desert.. Left side right side left side right side.. From one shoulder to the other damn near. How we didnt take out any construction cones i have no idea. When we sit and reflect on it today.. we kinda looked at each other and go WTF were we thinking. All of the weight was behind the trailer axles. Buggin in first then the raptor and my 2 wheeler after that. the front end of petes car doesnt weigh hardly anything all the weight was in the back.. at least on the way home we wised up and put the raptor up front followed by pushing the buggy on backwards then my 2 wheeler so we could unload it easily.

Scary trip to say the least.. both of us were glad to have made it to dumont alive.

He freak when we gonna take another trip and use the lighted french fry holder LOL

i had an s10 and wouldnt have tried pulling anythign over 16' hell it had a helluva time with my dads 16' car hauler with 2k lbs of glass on it... That guy musta had a v8 or something cuz i dont see how that damn 4.3 would even get that trailer rollin to start with.

Holy :think:

My manual says I can tow 1,000 pounds max!!!!

Anyone know how much a sm trailer and a Honda 450r weighs?????????????????

:shake::banghead::DDRrocks::dunno::dunno::idea::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Harbor freight single axle that has been beefed up with added support in the right places.. and a quad.. Well less than 1000 lbs and i would tow that same setup with my altima with no worries :D

My inlaws have some friends that bought a fully loaded 26' travel trailer and I asked my mother in law what they tow with. She said "oh well they got a brand new Toyota with the tow package and the special hitch and stuff."

I said"well that should work okay those Tundras have some decent power and good brakes but its still gotta be pretty hairy." They swore the Toyota dealer and the Trailer dealer promised they were good. I just said "okay I dont think they will have any major problems just gonna be slow and a handful on the freeway."

Turns out they DONT have a Tundra...they got a Friggen 4 door Tacoma!!!!!! WTF are they thinking!! A Tundra is 1 thing but not a damn Tacoma!! Thats asking for some trouble right there!!

Edited by Tattoodwhitrash

My inlaws have some friends that bought a fully loaded 26' travel trailer and I asked my mother in law what they tow with. She said "oh well they got a brand new Toyota with the tow package and the special hitch and stuff."

I said"well that should work okay those Tundras have some decent power and good brakes but its still gotta be pretty hairy." They swore the Toyota dealer and the Trailer dealer promised they were good. I just said "okay I dont think they will have any major problems just gonna be slow and a handful on the freeway."

Turns out they DONT have a Tundra...they got a Friggen 4 door Tacoma!!!!!! WTF are they thinking!! A Tundra is 1 thing but not a damn Tacoma!! Thats asking for some trouble right there!!

:dumbass: yikes! :grin: