Coral Pink- Memorial Day Weekend

dunefreak

i dont get off until 6, so i'll probably roll out at around 7 or so....gonna get there pretty late........me and some friends will stumble over to your camp one or a couple nights dunefreak......but i'll try not to be that f'd up this time.....

Thurs or Fri?

Sounds good, Jay. f'd up or not. :laughoff::laughoff::laughoff:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:headbang: WELL WE WONT BE ABLE TO LEAVE UNTIL ABOUT 6:00pm NOW. JACKIE HAS TO WORK TILL 5:30pm SO PETE WE WILL JUST SEE YA THERE. :headbang:

That sucks :angry: Ok then Dave...see ya there. We'll save you a spot. :laughoff:

how far is coral pink? how long does it usually take to drive there?

About 3 1/2 - 4 hrs towing

(200-250 miles)

Do you go through Zion and the tunnel or the other route to the south?

Nope- south

15 N to the 9E, then Through Hurricane, then E on the 59 to the 89 N through Kanab

I won't go the cane beds road anymore- that road beat the crap out of stuff last time I took it. :angry:

ill definately be there. im not coming up till friday though. and i think we should do a potluck. the last couple have gone very well i think. but i do think we should clean up this time when we are done and not let it sit all night. lol lol :rockwoot: :eatdrink021:

If anyone was wondering, fires are allowed next weekend as long as it is in a container of some sort. Sanddunesaddict called today and confirmed. I'll be bringing the metal fire-drum for our camp. :beercheers:

If anyone was wondering, fires are allowed next weekend as long as it is in a container of some sort. Sanddunesaddict called today and confirmed. I'll be bringing the metal fire-drum for our camp. :beercheers:

hey pete we have some wood to bring up, i'm not sure how much,but i'm sure dave will touch base with you

Jackie, we will have a bunch of big wood.....big stumps that is. :slap::laughing: At least 10 big pieces. :thumb:

It's lookin like it's gonna be some perfect weather this weekend! :rockwoot:

HEY PETE, I POSTED ON THE PUTLUCK SIDE..WE HAVE ABOUT 30 PIECES OF SMALLER WOOD..

:woo_hoo: WE SHOULD BE COVERED ALREADY PACKED

:woo_hoo: CAN'T WAIT FOR GOOD WEATHER TO RIDE

Im out!!

Something about bone spurs, tendons, splints, crutch's... and just like dunefreak i dont even ahve a cool story to tell.. but ill tell the dull version

3rd gear wide open off a razor back broke both ankles... 3 years later starts acting up.. ohh its just the weather... 2nd time its acted up i cant walk on the damn thing... went in for x-rays... they say somthing about bone spur's from when i broke the bugger last time and they dont know why the tendons are so tender.. no explanation...all i know is it SUCKS

pretty soon........pretty soon! Here's me on Thursday---> :woo_hoo::laughing::rockwoot:

:woo_hoo::thumb:

Im out!!

Something about bone spurs, tendons, splints, crutch's... and just like dunefreak i dont even ahve a cool story to tell.. but ill tell the dull version

3rd gear wide open off a razor back broke both ankles... 3 years later starts acting up.. ohh its just the weather... 2nd time its acted up i cant walk on the damn thing... went in for x-rays... they say somthing about bone spur's from when i broke the bugger last time and they dont know why the tendons are so tender.. no explanation...all i know is it SUCKS

THAT SUCKS

Jackie, we will have a bunch of big wood.....big stumps that is. :laughoff::laughing: At least 10 big pieces. :slap:

It's lookin like it's gonna be some perfect weather this weekend! :rockwoot:

Pres is alwways bragging about his "Big Wood"!!! WTF, what u gonna do when its all gone????? :thumb::woo_hoo::woo_hoo:

Im out!!

Sorry to hear that ISBB!!!!!!! What u gonna do when u get old ???? Hey looks like I get the bunk in the Taj Mahal after all!!!! :rockwoot::laughing:

Im out!!

You already weren't going anyways. That's not the reason your not going to Coral! :laughing::rockwoot:

I was planning on going... till now! like i said ill just go house shopping. instead :D

sorry nick, but i would rather go to coral and sit around than go house shopping yuk!!!!!!!!! :rockwoot:

Edited by DUNE SMURF