Coral Pink- Memorial Day Weekend

dunefreak

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok i really wanna go, but with my brother back east again. alot of set up myself. anyone wanna ride along with me, share cost, set up & pack up and space with me? i have room in my hauler for a extra person and bike ?? let me know

What's to set up,Stacey? Open the gate, pull out the bike, and put your sabilizer jacks down. :rainbow1: I can help you once you get there if you need help though. :shake:

PETE I WAS SAYING YOU COULD PULL ME :puke:

Nice cover up. :shake::thumbsdown: :rainbow1:

:blink::drinkbeer::rockwoot::rockwoot::woo_hoo::rockwoot::thumb::thumb::thumb: :mc_smiley: :mc_smiley: :mc_smiley: :mc_smiley: :mc_smiley: :mc_smiley: :mc_smiley: :mc_smiley: :mc_smiley: :mc_smiley: :mc_smiley: :mc_smiley: :mc_smiley: :mc_smiley: :mc_smiley: I can't wait!!! I sooooooooooooooo want to ride!!!!

ok ok im in!!! ill probably attempt to follow cdavego & jackie up. although im sure they will smoke me thru the mountains!!! so ill just need really good directions. hopefully i can find someone to drive up with me!!

any volunteers!! ill buy the beer. lol lol :blink:

potluck sounds good. although im doin simple stuff this time. lol to much tater salad left over last time, left to the dirt. lol lol

ok ok im in!!! ill probably attempt to follow cdavego & jackie up. although im sure they will smoke me thru the mountains!!! so ill just need really good directions.

Stacey I'll give you some good directions, but if you wanna leave the same time as me and Dave and whoever else, no prob. You can follow us up. :D I'll try and keep it under 75......mayyyyybe. :blink::drinkbeer:

ARE WE DOING A POT LUCK ON SAT.? :huh:

Nice I'll bring..............ummm a two finger bottle of crown. Oh by the way. It's the joke at my other camp that I'm the token bachelor since I'm the only single guy in my camp. So I'm using my token bachelor status at Coral pink, which means you all have to be nice and respect me......lmao...RIIIIIIIGHT :laughoff::laughoff::laughoff:

Nice I'll bring..............ummm a two finger bottle of crown. Oh by the way. It's the joke at my other camp that I'm the token bachelor since I'm the only single guy in my camp. So I'm using my token bachelor status at Coral pink, which means you all have to be nice and respect me......lmao...RIIIIIIIGHT :laughoff::laughoff::laughoff:

DON'T YOU MEAN TOKEN WINDOW LICKER :shocked: OR MAYBE THAT IS AFTER YOU DRINK YOUR CROWN :huh:

What is the preferred route to get there from Las Vegas for big Moho's? I keep hearing about some damn tunnel. My GPS software says to go east on Utah state highway 59 through Hurricane and then down to Colorado City, AZ where all the polygamists live then up to the dunes via highway 237.

We have this scheduled but the Baja 500 is the week after and I am being called to duty down there. The following weekend after the 500 is our Centennial Hills Neighborhood Chili Cookoff.

It's gonna be tight to run three weekends back to back.

Will you guys be out there on Sunday and Monday? If so, mind if I camp with you? My family won't be able to make it that weekend :(

Should be there. Monday is the holiday so that is when I am coming home that afternoon. If you come out sat it might be hard to get a spot next to us.

hey craig you better bring 2 bottles of crown.. i can polish one off in a night.. :D SIPPIN whiskey YUMMM!!!!

got any more kettle 1 hahahaha

Deal bro!!!! Is it time to go to Coral yet? I'm f*ckin jacked up!!!!!!! :beerpint:

Deal bro!!!! Is it time to go to Coral yet? I'm f*ckin jacked up!!!!!!! :beerpint:

A little more than 2 weeks to go! :laughoff:

It's gonna be hard for me, but I'm gonna swing it! Got the registration renewal notice for my DMax yesterday...$630 :laughoff: OUCH!

It's gonna be hard for me, but I'm gonna swing it! Got the registration renewal notice for my DMax yesterday...$630 :laughoff: OUCH!

Registration fees are so goood!!!! The positive thing is how much they decrease!!! My sd is still in the 430.00 range and its 4 years old!!!!! :beerpint: Just start collecting rent when u have guests at the Taj Mahal.....I'll pay my rent in beer... tell me how many u need for that trip!!! :laughoff:

SO WHO IS LEAVING THUR?

Me and sanddunesaddict should be leaving about the same time Thurs. We are off work at 12:00 and we should be on the road by hopefully no later than 2 ish. Wanna caravan, Dave?

It's gonna be hard for me, but I'm gonna swing it! Got the registration renewal notice for my DMax yesterday...$630 :thumb: OUCH!

I see it this way Pete. The toyhauller is gonna be full of people sleeping. I figure if each Person contributes at least $25.00 That should at least get you a tank of gas. Not much but It sure helps!!! :D

Me and sanddunesaddict should be leaving about the same time Thurs. We are off work at 12:00 and we should be on the road by hopefully no later than 2 ish. Wanna caravan, Dave?

I WILL BE OFF BUT I DON'T KNOW IF JACKIE CAN GET OFF THAT EARLY :thumb: .BUT I WANT TOO

i dont get off until 6, so i'll probably roll out at around 7 or so....gonna get there pretty late........me and some friends will stumble over to your camp one or a couple nights dunefreak......but i'll try not to be that f'd up this time.....