Coral Pink- Memorial Day Weekend

dunefreak

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know we will be there. Probably come up Friday afternoon. Save us a spot!

You know I'll try JJ! :flipoff: It's gonna be hard though with these new giant a$$ toyhauler we have now! :finger2: :laughing: Try and get there early Friday- the meadow starts getting crowded Fri late afternoon/ early evening making it impossible to get in w/ a big trailer. :slap:

I'm still going as long as my reservation is still good at the El Presidento's Taj Mahal!!!! :flipoff:

you know it :drunk: Should be good :finger2: times! :slap:

I'm still debating on whether or not to take the car. It's kinda hard to manuever in between camps there when it's crowded and I don't have a diff or reverse. :flipoff::laughing::flipoff: I still might though- driving the mini Busa at Coral is a blast! :flipoff: I know I'll regret not bringing it once I get up there! :flipoff:

YOU KNOW I AM DOWN WILL BE LEAVING THURS. WHAT TIME YOU HEADING OUT PETE MAYBE START A CONVOY OF TOY HAULERS :rainbow1:

Dave, you best have your fiver hooked up to that new ram if your caravanning with Pete....he tows at Mach 2 speeds.

you know it :laughoff: Should be good :headbang: times! :rockon:

I'm still debating on whether or not to take the car. It's kinda hard to manuever in between camps there when it's crowded and I don't have a diff or reverse. :laughoff: :rainbow1: :dunce: I still might though- driving the mini Busa at Coral is a blast! :grin: I know I'll regret not bringing it once I get up there! :blury:

I vote to bring it Pete. You've waited to long to have it running this well. If space is an issue I can drag toys up on Friday, that is, if I can locate a flatbed trailer. :laughoff:

Dave, you best have your fiver hooked up to that new ram if your caravanning with Pete....he tows at Mach 2 speeds.

I don't ALWAYS tow at mach 2...sometimes mach 3. :headbang: :rainbow1:

I vote to bring it Pete. You've waited to long to have it running this well. If space is an issue I can drag toys up on Friday, that is, if I can locate a flatbed trailer. :rockon:

Yeah I think I am gonna bring the car. You can tow up my 16 foot trailer up if need be. :dunce:

I don't ALWAYS tow at mach 2...sometimes mach 3. :puke::thumbsdown:

Yeah I think I am gonna bring the car. You can tow up my 16 foot trailer up if need be. :rainbow1:

Right on Bro, I forgot you had that trailer!! :rainbow1: :shake:

SO IT SHOULD BE NO PROBLEM THAT AND THE ROPE I HOOK TO PETE TO PULL US UP THERE. :thumbsdown:

^^ The 1/2 ton guy hasn't even towed his lil trailer w/ a 1 ton yet and he's already talkin crap! :puke:

That would be great then Dave! Let's do it! I'd save a bunch of money in fuel with the high cost of diesel lately. :rainbow1: As long as you can still tow my truck and condo at Mach 3 or I'll even settle for mach2. :rainbow1: :shake::shake:

^^ The 1/2 ton guy hasn't even towed his lil trailer w/ a 1 ton yet and he's already talkin crap! :puke:

That would be great then Dave! Let's do it! I'd save a bunch of money in fuel with the high cost of diesel lately. :rainbow1: As long as you can still tow my truck and condo at Mach 3 or I'll even settle for mach2. :puke::shake::thumb:

I'll take the day off, pay for the beer, and provide camera footage just to see that one. :shake:

..... :thumbsdown:

:rainbow1:

Edit: I'll even settle for 65mph.

Edited by cmyfirepole

I'll take the day off, pay for the beer, and provide camera footage just to see that one. :rainbow1:

I'd love to see it too! It just cost me a hundred bucks to fill my tank up! Dave, you're pretty nice to do that for me! :shake::puke: Let me know if you will need a strong enough tow strap for about 20,000 lbs working load. Although the cost of a strap that strong might be more than a tank of diesel. I hope you already have one. :thumbsdown: :rainbow1: