some good online music while surfing DDR

dunefreak

http://pandora.com/

Check it out. I'm diggin it. :angry2: I just typed in Slightly Stoopid and Taproot and so far I've created some pretty badass stations.

You can rate each song and it learns your taste of music. So far VERY good stuff. YIAH YIAH :yiah:

No commercials whatsoever and you can skip the crap and never hear it again!!! :shake:

Thaaats right....I thought you mentioned it once before, but wasn't sure. Oh well. It was actually my buddy Tommy down the street that told me about it a long time ago. I just never checked it out till now. How's that for some thunda stealing? :clap: :angry2:

I like pandora as well. I use to listen to it at work while I had desk duties but the GOV. blocked all streaming media so now were screwed!!

The more you listen to it the better in tune it gets with what you like if you rate the songs.

Thaaats right....I thought you mentioned it once before, but wasn't sure. Oh well. It was actually my buddy Tommy down the street that told me about it a long time ago. I just never checked it out till now. How's that for some thunda stealing? :clap: :angry2:

FYTS

check out force family 5...good funk rock band :shake: na na :pile:

Thaaats right....I thought you mentioned it once before, but wasn't sure. Oh well. It was actually my buddy Tommy down the street that told me about it a long time ago. I just never checked it out till now. How's that for some thunda stealing? :shake: :angry2:

You sure it was tommy cuz im pretty sure i have mentioned it to ya before LOL.. It definatley is a kick a$$ station. :D

Pandora works right off my Iphone. You can use the Ipod or just listen to what you want when you want. Cool

OK how the HE!! did you get it to work on the i-phone? when I go there and click the link, it says safari cant open because the address is invalid!!! :angry2:

bitchen i tried to trick it and wham they had poe !!!! AWSOM :B :sophie:

IM GONNA SEE IF THEY HAVE SOPHIE :sophie:

its cool cause it plays songs that match the mood your in i love it good find !!!

Edited by barefoot bob

You sure it was tommy cuz im pretty sure i have mentioned it to ya before LOL.. It definatley is a kick a$$ station. :D

Yep, Tommy told me bout it like over a year ago or sumthin like that. I know you've mentioned it too. I just never gave it much of a shot until now. I had chit to do w/ the site and I knew I was gonna be on the pc for a couple hours so I needed some new tunes while I was workin. :fro_smokin: