Part Time Mornings?

EY3BA11

• 1 year later...

Anyone have anything availible??

Jack of all Trades Master of None type of guy... :D

looking for something in the ??am - noon

Yeah Nick, come on down to the shop in the mornings. :driver:

:woo_hoo: Cool Nick works for me. :blink:

Computers will be dialed in. our website too.

Start Monday 7:00 sharp.

BTW: The frig is stocked. :beercheers:

nope i just clicked at the bottom of the page to go allllll the way to the begining and read a few old topics... Even found one of taco's boob's

I'm confused... You found ONE of Taco's boobs or you found a TOPIC about her boobs?

Anyone have anything available??

Well, I'm kinda a morning girl myself. :blink: Let get me get Back to you on this one.

:beercheers::woo_hoo:

Do you have a price list and and contractors License?

:driver::blink:

Great Ed!Thanks for the support of Chis digging a hole for me on our anniversary next year to put me in.And you just sit back and laugh,just great. :beercheers:

Well all I have to say on this is that if I come up missing next May 8th than it has been announced to where my remains will be and guess what buddy you get to go down with him as this is all evidence of you sittin back eating your popcorn and watching and laughing. :woo_hoo:

Great Ed!Thanks for the support of Chis digging a hole for me on our anniversary next year to put me in.And you just sit back and laugh,just great. :beercheers:

Well all I have to say on this is that if I come up missing next May 8th than it has been announced to where my remains will be and guess what buddy you get to go down with him as this is all evidence of you sittin back eating your popcorn and watching and laughing. :woo_hoo:

Dani,

I'm thinkin' you got nothing to worry about. :laughing:

Here's why:

Chris wasn't going to dig any hole in the first place.

Nick was supposed to.....

And I don't see him being interested :laughing:

So far I think Nick may take Skys offer. :driver: If he's legal. :blink:

I think there is a age diffrence rule or something... i will have to find it but im pretty sure i wont be :beercheers: skyz.

I however will dig that hole for you Ringleader, I will also Come to Rancho kakamunga or however you spell it and fix your stuff and drink all your beer.

And monkie i fount a Topic about Taco's boob...

I think there is a age diffrence rule or something... i will have to find it but im pretty sure i wont be :ahhhhh: skyz.

I however will dig that hole for you Ringleader, I will also Come to Rancho kakamunga or however you spell it and fix your stuff and drink all your beer.

And monkie i fount a Topic about Taco's boob...

It was and effn joke bonehead :laughing: You must me really proud of your skills. Age does not matter but skills sure do. Now About that contractor licence. :dope::offtopic:

All joking aside is there a good way to dig tree stumps up. I have two in my backyard (no pun intended) I have to get them out before I re-landscape. So far it has a b*tch. They were cut down 3 years ago and the big just won't give up. It was a mulberry.

Anyone have anything availible??

I heard they were looking for Newspaper delivery guys out in Summerlin. AM work and you get to eyeball all the MILFS :ahhhhh: :blush: :grin::dope::offtopic::laughing:

Yeah Nick, come on down to the shop in the mornings. :blush:

:laughing: Cool Nick works for me. :ahhhhh:

Computers will be dialed in. our website too.

Start Monday 7:00 sharp.

BTW: The frig is stocked. :dope:

Ok so if he goes to work for you at 7 am....hmmm.....my house is kinda 1/2 way there and I really need someone to do my dishes :grin: and a little light cleaning, I figure if he's here at 4am to do those things he can still be at your place by 7am :offtopic:

I don't know if I have a maid outfit that would fit, but..............................