It's goin down!

TheAlaskan

I don't know what is :rockwoot: .......

But i was test driving a couple new cars tonight for work and around 7:30 I hear sirens and then see 5 undercover/government/FBI vehicles fly by back to back on the 95 lights flashing and sirens blaring, then few seconds later 3 more come flying by.....go grab another car and another one comes flying by.....

all in all, 9 cars completely blacked out all exiting off of the 95 onto lake mead

....not sure if it has anything to do with that amber alert from this morning...but I'm curious as hell to whats going down....

I don't know what is :dope: .......

But i was test driving a couple new cars tonight for work and around 7:30 I hear sirens and then see 5 undercover/government/FBI vehicles fly by back to back on the 95 lights flashing and sirens blaring, then few seconds later 3 more come flying by.....go grab another car and another one comes flying by.....

all in all, 9 cars completely blacked out all exiting off of the 95 onto lake mead

....not sure if it has anything to do with that amber alert from this morning...but I'm curious as hell to whats going down....

wtf! i mean wtf is wrong with you !! :beerpint:

look at me look at me :ynot:

My bad. Sorry guys. I was just thirsty and trying to get to PT's as fast as possible. I sure was parched after a long day at work. :dayum::dope::blink::lol:

The cops were cool as hell though when they met me there. We had a maple syrup chugging contest. Damn highway cops won again. :angry2: F*ckers! :banghead:

:beerpint::ynot:

p.s...I'll have to ask my sis what was goin down. :ninja:

President Bush was in town.

My ex worked at the FOB next to McCarran and every time the prez or the vice prez came to town they did that. Car search, back checks, etc......... Mark said it was a pain to have to deal with these people. They get all puffed up and think they are God. I guess they have to. They are protecting the President of the United States.

They just don't tell people

No big deal.

Edited by desertskyz

My bad. Sorry guys. I was just thirsty and trying to get to PT's as fast as possible. I sure was parched after a long day at work. :dayum::dope::blink::lol:

The cops were cool as hell though when they met me there. We had a maple syrup chugging contest. Damn highway cops won again. :angry2: F*ckers! :banghead:

:beerpint::ynot:

p.s...I'll have to ask my sis what was goin down. :ninja:

how many times did they say "MEOW"??? :flipoff: