Extreme Motorsports Expo

Don29palms

• 2 weeks later...

I just got back from helping to set up the Friends of Dumont Dunes/DUNERS booth and I have to say, even though all I got was a quick glance, it was enough to get my blood pumping!

The weather is perfect, the place is full of fun stuff to see and do and here I am at work watching the clock. :happydrunks:

If anyone's going to this event, please stop by booth 850/851 (building 8) and say HELLO!

We're in the corner under the DUNERS sign... hoping for the Friends of Dumont Duners sign which didn't make it in the first truckload of booth paraphenalia, but we'll still be talking up Dumont A LOT, and I'm picking up sign I just ordered at Kinkos just in case.

Hope to see you all there!

Vicki

Wish I could make it, Vicki. :headbang: Sounds like it will be a great show!

Take some pics if you can and don't forget to plug DDR too! :laughoff::laughoff:

OF COURSE! We have a "blurb" we're handing out and there's a link right on there to DDR. :happydrunks:

Vicki

Don, I missed you TWICE! :dunno:

It was a good show. A little slow on Friday but Saturday was better and Sunday was MUCH better. Talked to a lot of people, signed up some new members and me some really terrific people.

A great time, absolutely.

Vicki