huge drop in gas prices latley

dunefreak

Have you noticed how much they have dropped lately? :blah:

Diesel is finally almost under 3 bucks a gallon in Vegas. It already is in AZ and CA. I paid 2.97 in Ehrenberg, AZ last weekend. OGP said it's down to 2.49 in Hemet! :ah: :rockwoot:

Dune trips are getting cheaper every day! :think:

I find it pretty damn funny how so many people got scared enough of high fuel prices they decided to sell their diesels. :lol:

Hopefully this isnt just an election tatic. Hopefully it doesnt go back up after the next :clown: takes office! Cheaper gas prices are definately making it easier for me to get to the dunes. Hell if it keeps going down, I might be able to make a 3rd trip for new years!~! :rockwoot:

Yiah, and just in time for Dune Season. :rockwoot:

It's good to acknowledge the drop in price as well as the increase. :moon:

Cool positive topic. :lol:

R-

BTW:

low fuel prices are like sticker, and stickers are like gadgets. :blah: see where I'm going with that? :think:

Remember when fuel was almost $5 a gal? Well remember last time we had a huge increase. it seems when it has gone down drastically in the last 10 years, that when it does go up( trust me it will) It far surpass the high amounts previous. Im thinking $6-$7 a gal by Memorial weekend 2009. JMHO :D

Remember when fuel was almost $5 a gal? Well remember last time we had a huge increase. it seems when it has gone down drastically in the last 10 years, that when it does go up( trust me it will) It far surpass the high amounts previous. Im thinking $6-$7 a gal by Memorial weekend 2009. JMHO :D

im with you and like some others.. i bet it will go back up after elections are over..

Have you noticed how much they have dropped lately? :clap:

Diesel is finally almost under 3 bucks a gallon in Vegas. It already is in AZ and CA. I paid 2.97 in Ehrenberg, AZ last weekend. OGP said it's down to 2.49 in Hemet! :ah: :laughing:

Dune trips are getting cheaper every day! :laughing:

I find it pretty damn funny how so many people got scared enough of high fuel prices they decided to sell their diesels. :laughoff:

Yep.... :grin: Ride it out people. (Rhino King) :no_no: :beerpint: That sum-bee-sh sold everything... :dumbass: :poke: :stir:

wow i was able to fill up for under $100. thats cool.

i like how gas prices can fluctuate up and down, that is great that they can actually lower. but... do you notice that everything else(especially food) that went up in price because of high gas prices hasnt gone down? i guess these manufacturers and importers are laughing all the way to the bank.