Mike Metzger jump

DCT

its amazing, evil couldnt make the jump, neither could another guy, but roby kneivel made it and metzger pulled it of AND did a flip like it was nothin. just goes to show you how far the sport technology and skill has come.

:banghead::laughoff:

Edited by dnchevyman

its amazing, evil couldnt make the jump, neither could another guy, but roby kneivel made it and metzger pulled it of AND did a flip like it was nothin. just goes to show you how far the sport technology and skill has come.

:banghead::laughoff:

The technology has afforded the skill. I still give props to Evel for having a bigger sack!! Besides Metzger just did a 110' jump with a backflip at the X-Games. -_- How often are these guys jumping 100' gaps? I wanna see BIGGER!! :laughoff:

:watching:

Edited by cmyfirepole

Don't forget that Evel was jumping a sled. He was using a Harley Davidson XR750 for a bike. That's impressive for what he was doing. Crazy but impressive.

Yeah....with a whole 2" of travel compared to 12".

That's almost like me jumping my standard travel rail and expecting to go as BIG as OGPimp or JoeDuner did on Easter weekend. I still can't get that outa my head...Joe going huge and Tiim going almost vertical!! :banghead:

Yeah....with a whole 2" of travel compared to 12".

That's almost like me jumping my standard travel rail and expecting to go as BIG as OGPimp or JoeDuner did on Easter weekend. I still can't get that outa my head...Joe going huge and Tiim going almost vertical!! :banghead:

And good times were had by all!

That was bad a$$! Did you see him telling his kid "we're going to Disney Land!"??? That had to have a slight a$$ pucker moment! Did you see the look on his mom's face when he landed? He recovered the over-ratation nice and still came in smooth. All Hail the Godfather! :banghead:

That was bad a$$! Did you see him telling his kid "we're going to Disney Land!"??? That had to have a slight a$$ pucker moment! Did you see the look on his mom's face when he landed? He recovered the over-ratation nice and still came in smooth. All Hail the Godfather! :laughoff:

I have to agree. That was sick :banghead: