political telemarketing calls

dunefreak

I'm getting to the point where I'm gonna turn my ringer off at home. These bastards keep calling my house trying to talk politics with me. :dunno: Do they really think a phone call is gonna sway someone's opinion anyways? I hate politics in the first place, let alone some jackass solicitor calling me at home to talk about a an election and canidates. :dope:

rant off :D:dunno:

i have been getting flooded with effin recordings... with no option to remove my number from the list... have been called by this brian dirtyscrotum guy here in vegas at least a 1/2 a dozen times... im bout ready to find out where this a$$hats office is and read him a piece of the riot act!!!

i have been getting flooded with effin recordings... with no option to remove my number from the list... have been called by this brian dirtyscrotum guy here in vegas at least a 1/2 a dozen times... im bout ready to find out where this a$$hats office is and read him a piece of the riot act!!!

Haha my girlfriend is fed up with them too!!

Check this, so we're in line at the Von's on craig and losee for early voting and theres a long @ss line. So we're (my girlfriend and i) standing there and some volunteers are randomly walking up to us and handing us little cards and crap about who to vote for :laughing: blah blah blah. And we're being polite about it even though we've already made our choices, etc. Then this one light skinned (?mexican?) girl comes up to us and starts speaking spanish to us :?: and hands us a pamphlet to vote for this one dude for justice of the peace. Mind you, i'm as white as they come and my girl is half brown. Doesn't speak spanish, doesn't claim to....etc. So she moves on and i start laughing about the girl assuming she speaks the language and my girl gets PISSED :dunno: . She turns around and tells the girl she shouldn't judge people by their appearance :dope: and for that reason, we were no longer voting for the candidate she was pushing. And my girl doesn't even look of spanish descent at all. She gets "Persian" alot instead even though she's half italian / half spanish (as in Spain). She's got a problem about having to push "1" for english too :laughoff: . haha. Can't wait for the election to be over :dunno:

Yeah Nate, I yell :shout: "ENGLISH" everytime I have to push a button since I'm in the USM USA.

:dunno: Pisses me off too!

As far as letting the answer machine get these azzhats recorded BS.

I come home from work and the machine is blinking really fast. :laughing:

I'm like, great now I need a new answer machine or something. :laughoff:

Look closer to find I've got two messages and the whole memory is used up. :dope:

WTF. do these boneheads really think that I'm gonna sit and listen to that chit.

I don't like it.... Get outta here...

I-keiwl-you!post-591-1225702922_thumb.jpg

:stir:

:dunno:

Edited by Randog

I don't have caller ID anymore. A while ago I canceled all those features that I don't NEED at home. Phone bill went from 50 bucks/month down to 15/ month. I just hang up on them as soon as I hear a recording or person saying they are from the a$$hat for America :dunno: campaign

I don't have caller ID anymore. A while ago I canceled all those features that I don't NEED at home. Phone bill went from 50 bucks/month down to 15/ month. I just hang up on them as soon as I hear a recording or person saying they are from the a$$hat for America :dunno: campaign

WE switched over from the phone company to our cable provider. they offered free long distance and all the features we had before for less than half the price when we paired it with HD tv programming and business class cable internet...we saved over 100bucks for all of it

agreed on the campaign...im about ready to shoot someone. freekin internet consipracy overload n shiat

Edited by richard cheese

i spend the same amount and get more on my bundled package from my provider...

had to think about it..

Cable internet 51 bucks

Stripped phone service 15 bucks

regular cable tv 72 channels no frills 50 bucks.

all in all 116 bucks

Get embarq's bundle deal.

DSL internet

Regular phone service with all the features

Dish Sattelite with DVR for 2 rooms and 200 channels of mind numbing bliss.

104 bucks a month :P

Effin people first thing this morning out haveing a :headbang1: in the garage door 1/4 way up cause of the wind and all of a sudden some biotch peeks her head thru my garage :clap::MBdance::thumb::booty: who you voteing for she said i responded with nunya now get the :headbang1: out!! :banghead:

They don't come to my house. Since my garage is always up with I'm home my dogs are always on the look out for strangers walking up the driveway. I would avoid 150 lbs. of pissoff large dogs too.

BTW I have a dog fence across the front of the garage so the dogs don't run off or after anyone.