Haunted graveyard version 2.0

DUNESHAUNT

Outstanding job Fox family and friends who helped make the dune haunt! I was impressed last year and you guys surpassed that immensely. I did take some night photos in and around the haunt and will show them as soon as I can finish editing them. I have over 1400 photos from last weekend to go through ( Ugh )..

Thank you for your hard work. We were quite impressed and it was nice to see your family so involved. PS...my crew made comment on how polite your children were. Another compliment to what you are doing.

Loved the barrel tunnel...still can't figure that one out.

Thank you thank you!! so much for all the hard work, effort and dollars put into this project! We went Saturday night and the boy who jumped out and scared people in the second room almost made my son pee his pants! He's 9 and he grabbed me like his life depended on it! The ladder down to the depths of the earth was the best effect! thank you again!

Outstanding job Fox family and friends who helped make the dune haunt! I was impressed last year and you guys surpassed that immensely. I did take some night photos in and around the haunt and will show them as soon as I can finish editing them. I have over 1400 photos from last weekend to go through ( Ugh )..

:whip: GET ON IT! :laughing:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

We've been watching the views counter for this thread and it appears that alot of our DDR Peeps are still looking at this.

Please leave your comments.

We want to make DUNESHAUNT 2012 even better.

We are going to increase the scare factor and would like your input.

We know DUNESHAUNT 2011 is behind us but as of this posting we have only 311 days until next years haunt has to be in the trailer and ready to go.

Your input is paramount to making DUNESHAUNT 2012 awesome.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Heads up fellow duners.

Dumont's Halloween adventures are in the Jan Feb issue of Sand Sports Magazine.

PAGE 18!!!

Check it out!

Our thanks to Neal Rideout (FE135) for his great coverage of this event.

Please leave us some comments!!!!!!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I would again like to thank everyone that continues to look through this post. We have had over 4600 views since it was started.

This is our incentive for DunesHaunt 2012. We are getting more excited all the time.

It's Hard to keep details a secret, but it is still early in the year.

Besides we will start a new posting for DunesHaunt 2012 when we start building.

Does anyone have something that they would like to see in this years haunt?

Let us know.

Edited by mxraddad

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, I am starting the 2012 updates already. I know it is still cool outside and some rain now and then, but the plans are on the table and i have started with this years enhancements to the Haunt. Thank you for the looks and support. I sure do look forward to this years Halloween Dunes Haunt.

Do you remember when you went to your first Haunted House? What was it that scared you to pieces? Share it with me, it may give me more ideas for creepy stuff you remember. I do appreciate all your input. See you on the dunes when I'm not working on the Haunt!!!!!!

• Like 2

Thanks to all of the DDR Peeps!!!!!

We have passed 5000 views on this thread.

This tells us that our haunt was liked and even in March it still getting looked at. We hope you have all seen the Jan-Feb issue of Sand Sports, Neal Rideout,(FE 135), did a fantastic article and We hope it inspires even more people to come out to Dumont, and our haunt for Halloween 2012.

post-5918-0-76643500-1330695346_thumb.jp

The Build has begun!

Edited by mxraddad

• 1 month later...

So as this season is winding down I am gearing up for Halloween 2012! We will be back as crazy as it seems to some the shear enjoyment from the kids is what pleases us the most. So get out your calendar and plan on a vivid displays that will blow some away. All for the kids!!!!! Ther will be 2 levels this year. Easy going and OMG what was that! See you there!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

The Haunt will be set up for the Weekend of the 26th, 27th of October. We were advised by the Moderator that is the official weekend that Halloween is celebrated. So we will be open and ready for all the lil TOT's.

• 3 months later...