Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

You guys are dedicated. That's too cool. Not many people these days go out of their way like you are.

I think you guys should have a donation bucket set out to help with the expenses and so people can show their appreciation. It wouldn't be against any rules either because you are not charging. It's just a tip jar. thumb.gif

For Sure great idea Pete

Edited by mush
Posted

Looks like there will be a toxic spill at Dumont!!!

We won't show you pics...but you better not miss it!!!

Hey we're just doing our part to keep things GREEN!

Posted

The group is thinking about heading out to Dumont this year for Halloween instead of Glamis. I'm sure we'll be able to see this but where abouts do you set this event up? It'd be nice to camp close.

Props to you guys for all the hard work and definately put out the tip jar.

Thanks.

Posted (edited)

Look for us just off the main road when you top the hill. You won't miss a 18 X 36 Tan Military tent. Across from bathroom 10 in the area of bathroom 6.

Edited by mxraddad
Posted

HEY PEEPS,

We had a great Friday at our Real Estate here in Apple Valley.

We set the Haunt up for our company Halloween Fest.

We got some great comments and some good ideas for future haunt themes.

We can not wait to get to Dumont and Get Things Set Up!!!!

Hope to see all of you there!!!!

Posted

Well everything is loaded and ready to go!!! Headed out a 5 am tomorrow. Can't wait to get there. I don't know which is going to be more fun, the haunt or getting out on the dunes.

See ya all there!!!!

Posted

Thanks to all our fellow duners and Most of all, thank god those peeps on the hill last night will recover. We had a great first night with over 200 visitors and then Saturday night. Oh My. Over 1000 walked through our doors. This was so overwelming and supportive with the many thanks and shows of appreciation. WOW you duners ROCK!!!! We have more plans for next year. We will post pictures here soon. Stay tuned and look for the winner of the Halloween Costume contest as well. I will need help to identfy the 2 winners. 1 in child and 1 in adult. Thanks again for all the great compliments and appreciation.

Posted

I was very impressed. Good job guys. I stopped by Saturday night on the way to vendor row and there were like hundreds of people there.

Here's a quick pic I snapped on Friday with my phone when you were setting up.

2011-10-28_15-19-18_468.jpg

  • Like 1
Posted

Hey DDR Peeps, Here's a few of our quick pics of the DunesHaunt. We've taken a ton more and will be posting more later. Please let us know here on the forum what you liked ...or disliked about the Haunt. We would like to continue to do this at Dumont and we need more feedback.

Buy the way we will announce our costume winners here on the forum through picks of the winners. So keep watching.

post-5918-0-79654900-1320113052_thumb.jp

post-5918-0-60456000-1320113111_thumb.jp

post-5918-0-87490100-1320113159_thumb.jp

post-5918-0-54885000-1320113178_thumb.jp

post-5918-0-94328900-1320113199_thumb.jp

post-5918-0-96736100-1320113280_thumb.jp

post-5918-0-94843600-1320113297_thumb.jp

post-5918-0-24178700-1320113350_thumb.jp

post-5918-0-36837000-1320113408_thumb.jp

Posted

I have to say, I was overwhelmed with the comments and support from the Duners and tot's (trick or treaters). My family and I made this an event to keep close to us as we had workshops for our children, grown children and our grandchildren so that they could all get involved and be a part. So much quality time is lost with our familes these days and my husband and I found a way that we all could share in the haunt. Without the support and participation of our friends it would have been completely exhausting to do it alone. I have started my book for next year and have a bit more spook in store. So please tell us what you want to see, if you think it, I can build it :hello: !

Posted

Awesome house!!! Thanks so much for helping make my kids first Dumont Halloween trip memorable! !! You guys totally Rocked It!! Great set-up.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...