Boy that was a rough video to watch. Pretty rough ride home, going solo, holding my rib cage the entire way. Hurts like a MOFO! Got home, and went straight to the ER. CT scan, and several chest x-rays later revealed no internal damage. Deep bruising is what I came away with. Doc says I may develop a hairline fracture in my lower rib within a week. I was sure I broke one, or at least fractured one. Got some Valium, Percocet, and Motrin pain meds. They're gonna go fast.
Nice footage of the crash Rap_Rider. You got the good stuff. I'll make sure to never ride near you again! SAND YFZ, sorry to hear of your incident. I hope you heal up fast as well. Thanks for the well wishes Dunefreak & Sanddunesaddict. H-Town, you guys rock! Got my tires aired back up enough to get my bike back to the truck. I really appreciate all the help from ALL of you guys, getting me back to camp, and loading all my junk. Never met most of you guys until today, and you guys were awesome in helping me out. I can't thank you guys enough. It's nice to know there are still some good people in this world.