Jump to content

SandBox_Kid

Moderators
  • Posts

    3,969
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SandBox_Kid

  1. Anyone thinking about going? March 27-30, 2008 http://www.themint400.com/
  2. That's my plan....and eff whoever has to wait for me. :shocked2:
  3. That sucks. Sounds like he wasn't properly equipped.
  4. :shocked2: Don't be hatin'....somebody's gotta do it!
  5. You guys are really close to where I work......Govt Center. :shocked2:
  6. Ok you had it right.....no excuse now. :freakin_nuts:
  7. :freakin_nuts: <----That's for Warrior07.. No maps. The deal is....you gotta do a little exploring to find it. Coooome oooon people. I had a great time trying to find it, and that's when I thought I saw everything in Dumont.
  8. So much for convienience. Did they charge you tax on the pass also?
  9. Thanks Terry.... I just caught back up with this since I need another pass. I also just heard on another thread that they only have 2 passes left? What's up with the BLM and providing the vendors with what they need? I can understand why the vendors are frustrated.
  10. No. Typical pit racer. Scared the beeejeeesus outta his girl though!!
  11. My bro-in-law works on the center fuselage assembly of the 747.......sounds like you are using similar construction techniques. Should be interesting.
  12. No....and I'm actually glad it doesn't. Seems like simple is better in this case. I just have a cheapo TV/DVD that I throw up on the shelf and watch when outside sucks.
  13. I guess I got lucky with my hauler already setup with a car deck. My bro-in-law converted his old hauler over from something like that Jensen except cheaper. How is your TV hooked into all of this?
  14. ....black midget stripper......2 new shiny black tires.......watched "The Jerk"...... I think that's more than enough of a contribution. When is white history month?
  15. I was wondering the same thing. We'll see. Either way Pres day is for the show. Hopefully it will be nice enough to get some gooooood rides in.
  16. It would be nice to get some GPS coordinates once we have some sort of idea what is where.
  17. Let me see if this helps ya: Yes you are not a resident of Cali..... Yes your OHV is not registered in Nevada.... THEN That makes it fairly clear to me. ...and the sticker is only $20. Don't get ripped off like I did.
  18. It says that it must be registered in your home state. If not then buy the non-resi one.
  19. I read an article a while back that detailed that same information. It even stated that there have been several documented minor temperature shifts with the Earth over the past century. They are just blowing it up like usual. The ever growing fish story. The media hyped each and every one of them. We went from global-warming to global-cooling and then back again many times over. I could have sworn with the media hype we were headed for an ice age in the 70's. However, I am not saying that we don't have a pollution issue though.
×
×
  • Create New...