Sandboarding

desertskyz

I used to snowboard a long time ago, but have wanted to try a sandboard. Has anyone ever done it a Dumont? I have watched a lot a videos on it and it looks fun but I don't know if I want to invest the money into something I could potentially kill myself doing. Maybe I should just let this brilliant idea go.

I ain't no spring chicken anymore.

I used to snowboard a long time ago, but have wanted to try a sandboard. Has anyone ever done it a Dumont? I have watched a lot a videos on it and it looks fun but I don't know if I want to invest the money into something I could potentially kill myself doing. Maybe I should just let this brilliant idea go.

I ain't no spring chicken anymore.

like haulin azz through the dunes in high hp rail??? :dope:

I sucked a skiing, but I love snowboarding. I just want to try it in the sand.

A regular snowboard won't work, they are made of the wrong stuff. They say a sandboard should have a Formica bottom finish. I can get a board for about $150.00, but then you gotta get boots, bindings, a good insurance policy and some other stuff to keep the bottom of the board slick.

Hell, I have a Tatum chairlift already in stock. Take me to the top and watch me roll down. Face plant Ouch! Whoops! Face plant, damn it! Ouch!.

Maybe staying in the car, having a few beers around the fire, Hog Heaven sammiches, is where I should keep it and leave the boarding to the youngsters.

I still think it would be fun. Wooooo Whooo!

A regular snowboard won't work, they are made of the wrong stuff. They say a sandboard should have a Formica bottom finish. I can get a board for about $150.00, but then you gotta get boots, bindings, a good insurance policy and some other stuff to keep the bottom of the board slick.

Hell, I have a Tatum chairlift already in stock. Take me to the top and watch me roll down. Face plant Ouch! Whoops! Face plant, damn it! Ouch!.

Maybe staying in the car, having a few beers around the fire, Hog Heaven sammiches, is where I should keep it and leave the boarding to the youngsters.

:clap: How does an insurance policy keep the board slick :laughing::laughoff:

:?:

:angry2: Skyz, you have just gots to start proof reading dis chit. :lol:

:clap: Good entertainment though. :laughoff:

:laughing:

:whip: How does an insurance policy keep the board slick :angry2: :lol:

Friggin Insuranace Agents are slick mofo's donsha no.

:?:

:mog: Skyz, you have just gots to start proof reading dis chit. :lol:

:clap: Good entertainment though. :laughoff:

Oh my! In deed I do. I'm always in a hurry that's why my typing sucks so bad.

I still want to sandboard. I guess I could get a piece of cardboard and nose dive down a hill.

"chit, everyone look out, Gammie's been drinkin again"

Edited by desertskyz

:ah: You should of stuck to bananas :yiah: