What happened too xtreme ?

Warrior07

I don't know. I tried calling down there today and no one answered. I also tried calling Jeff's cell and it says "the person you are trying to reach is not accepting any phone calls right now." Totally weird. I am going to drive by there tomorrow. I live close.

I'm glad they went under they were a bunch of tools!!!!

x2 :thumb::hello:

Has anyone been to that other motorsports store across the street from there?

:clap: yep Champion Motorsports, great guy and decent prices. They carry mostly dirtbike stuff, but can get you just about anything.

XTREME GONE............ GOOOD FUGGGIN RIIDAAAANNNNCE

You fk people it eventually gets to your a$$

THEY HOSED ME AND KARMA IS A BIAAATTTTCCCHHHH I told I bet 100 people to NEVER go there.......

x2 :thumb::hello:

heh.. they pissed me off something fierce my first purchase/time in there. later effers.

^^^^^^^^^^^ DITTO

WHO EVER OHH... THATS BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO RETORQUE YOUR LIFT KIT (THAT WAS INSTALLED BY THEM) JUST 6 MONTHS PRIOR FOR $150 fk EM I AM GLAD BURN IN HELLLLLLLLLLLLLL

OK SORRY FOR YOUR BUSINESS GOING UNDER.... NOOOTTTTTTTTTTT

Wow! I guess Jeff really pi$$sed some people off! He was frustrating to talk to. We got our Rhino and a couple good custom cages from them. Mark always had to rig stuff like the doors. I'm so glad we got our roof before they took off because they owed us. Whew!!! It was nice to have a Rhino place within a mile of our house! Oh well!

theres a shop dedicated to sidexsides on rancho, I think its called action motorsports. Thats all they do is rhino's and rangers. Alot of the shops are going under. I think in the past year we lost 7 mom and pop shops we all went to. They funny thing is Ride Now on Saraha has closed there doors. Go figure.