crazymexeddie got a new toy

dunefreak

09 YFZ450R! :yiah:

He asked for me to post this for him since he's on the road and didn't have a chance to.

He'll be taking more time off work now to ride Dumont. :dope:

post-3-1231466131_thumb.jpg

post-3-1231466519_thumb.jpg

Already sportin the DDR stickers. Atta boy Ed! :clap::headbang1:

post-3-1231466655_thumb.jpg

That's a damn good lookin bike! Once again...CONGRATS EDDIE! :whistle::whoop:

He said he won't be able to make it out till sometime next month when he has some time off.

Till then he said he'll try and get on the internet at a Flyin J or somewhere on the road to post here. (He drives a truck...for those that don't know ;) )

He said he won't be able to make it out till sometime next month when he has some time off.

Till then he said he'll try and get on the internet at a Flyin J or somewhere on the road to post here. (He drives a truck...for those that don't know ;) )

what happened with the helicopter deal? i thought he was pretty stoked about that. should be openings i would think for flying crews back and forth to oil rigs and such. or even here with all the canyon tours.

what happened with the helicopter deal? i thought he was pretty stoked about that. should be openings i would think for flying crews back and forth to oil rigs and such. or even here with all the canyon tours.

wow that was years ago. His instructor/ boss who had a pilot job lined up for him hired his buddy instead who just came back from Iraq so Eddie was out. Not sure where the helicopter thing went from there. :rules: He can probably explain more. All I know is the truck driving gig was available when he needed the job and he took that at the time. He does want to get back into it one day though.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks 4 the positive feedback guys this thing is going 2 be low mileage i might be able 2 go out 4 presidents day weekend its blacked out 4

vacations but i ran it by them anyways they said that its possible want to spent 2 to 3 days at dumont and then the rest back home 4 some rest! hello from salt lake chilly! :beercheers: oh and about the helicopter thing what pete said is right i was going on to get hired by one of the helicopter companies to do grand canyon and las vegas tours but the owners best friend from the military got the job instead which was fine anyways i was going to train at silver state helicopters 4 the rest of my training but that place shut down overnight i heard and the next closest area to train is in arizona which would be way too expensive.