Ultimate Sandcar Challenge 3rd annual

We went to the second one and had a blast.This year it is going to be at the LA County Fairplex Stadium in Pomona,Ca. It looks like they are adding Rhino racing to the venue. That should be funny as hell to watch too. The 23rd is Friday night qualifying 4pm to 9pm and Saturday the 24th is race day 10:30am to 9pm. For more info CLICK HERE

Edited by Don29palms

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anna & I are planning on going! :D:laughing: We are probably gonna stay w/ Originalpimp at his place that weekend. Should be a good time. I'll have to figure out when are gonna stay till though- Anna has to work on Sunday. :( :headbang:

Well, maybe you, me, duniemonkie, and ISBB could carpool in the DMax. :boxer:

deff down for the pool in the max <--extreme abbreviation usage. in normal words, Yeah, I'm In! :thumbsdown:

when would we be leaving/coming back?

Edited by dnchevyman

deff down for the pool in the max <--extreme abbreviation usage. in normal words, Yeah, I'm In! :thumbsdown:

when would we be leaving/coming back?

I won't know those details until probably a week or so before then. I'll let you know though. K.I.T.<---gay abbreviation for keep in touch :rolleyes::boxer:

You can ride in the back Sincity_Blondie....

Just kiddddding :D

depending on when pete leaves and comes back will determine wether i go or not... so im on the fence on that one... But if what he is currently saying holds true then im in.. Leave friday come home eaaarrrlllyyy sunday morning... im in... but i have to work on sunday so it all depends on duniemonkies schedule at the moment!

You can ride in the back Sincity_Blondie....

Just kiddddding :D

depending on when pete leaves and comes back will determine wether i go or not... so im on the fence on that one... But if what he is currently saying holds true then im in.. Leave friday come home eaaarrrlllyyy sunday morning... im in... but i have to work on sunday so it all depends on duniemonkies schedule at the moment!

DUDE, GET OFF MY FENCE!!!! YOUR FRIGGIN BENDING IT!!!!! :laughoff: Just kidding. You all are welcome to stay here.

We will be there friday afternoon for qualifing,My paps is entered and we hope to have a kick a$$ time!!!!!

Right on Aaron. :laughoff: You're entering that gorgeous car!!? :laughoff: That's cool though- I like to see cars get USED! :laughoff:

Give me a call sometime that weekend. We'll have a :laughoff: or two. :laughoff: Hey I can give you that DDR sticker I've been meaning to get to ya too. I'll get in touch w/ ya before that weekend.

Its not my car , My dad has a Trick racing car that he will be running !! I really wanted to race but I need to save some coin, the friday after the race weekend (june 30) We are leaving for St Anthony Idaho for 7 days !!!!!!!!!! :laughoff: My dads car is red with the No Pass Lne on the side! We will for sure have to hook up for a 12$ beer , better yet if you can get into the pits come by the trailer and get a beer !!! We have a Toter with a 40' stacker .

Its not my car , My dad has a Trick racing car that he will be running !! I really wanted to race but I need to save some coin, the friday after the race weekend (june 30) We are leaving for St Anthony Idaho for 7 days !!!!!!!!!! :laughoff: My dads car is red with the No Pass Lne on the side! We will for sure have to hook up for a 12$ beer , better yet if you can get into the pits come by the trailer and get a beer !!! We have a Toter with a 40' stacker .

Sounds good, dude! :laughoff:

($12 beer :laughoff: ...no sh*t huh!)