Cleanup Weekend

rocket

I haven't seen it on this site yet, but - - - - the Baker to Vegas Challenge Cup Relay Race is March 14th & 15th. Cleanup weekend. Traffic from DD to LV will be a mess with all the runners and support vehicles. :ah:

If you are planning a day trip on Saturday and driving north on the 127 from Baker, expect a lot of congestion with parked vehicles, RV's and the like north of Baker High School and past the DD turnoff. The race starts about 9:am Saturday and the first runners will be at DD around 10:00. This will continue all night until the runners reach LV Sunday.

See you at the cleanup. :beercheers:

Baker has a high school? :DDRrocks:

Can you imanagine that prom?? Ma....I think I have to take my sister again this year, the other two girls that were available...well one is going with her cousin and the other just got busted for... oh nevermind I am just gonna take sis again... :broke::beerpint::mex:

A few of our agents are running in that event. I told them I would drive the van. These guys still don't learn that driving to vegas is much faster then running!!!

Its a pretty big deal for bragging rights in the law enforcement community.