Coral Pink Mem Day weekend Report

dunefreak

wow, what a blast! I had a bunch of fun this last weekend. Weather was nice (except for Saturday- windy as hell), riding was great, and the night time parties were fun! :thumb: Sunday night got a lil rediculous! :headbang: :laughoff: Wingnut you know what I'm talking about. Something about running out of firewood and we'll just call it "improvising". :headbang: Thanks to everyone to came out and helped with the potluck Sat night. We all definitley had waaaaayyy too much food! :headbang: :headbang:

Thanks to all for the calls I got to check on Anna's condition. We didn't end up going to the hospital. Her mom (nurse) came over to check her out and she's "ok". She took the next two days off work to recover. :headbang: She will be okay though. What a scary moment! :headbang: For those that weren't there, she took a little flight off a 30 ft rock ledge/ cliff into a bunch of rocks on the Raptor. :laughoff: She grabbed on to a tree branch on the way down (like a monkey of course), but couldn't hold on and fell hard on her head and hurt her tailbone, hand, and shoulder/ neck area. They called life-flight but they called it off when they heard she was okay. They brought an ambulance to our camp to check her over. It was the last ride of the day when we were getting loaded up to go when this happened. She was extremely lucky. The rangers told us that where she went off was or was near called "dead man's hole". They call it this because people have died in the same spot in the past. :shocked: Other than that- no other injuries to report and it was a great weekend!

I'll post pics when I get home from work tonight or tomorrow. We have ALOT, including some video too! :grin:

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok heres my weekend report!!!

after having a few issues with my bike and the altitude wingnut rejetted my bike and it rang alot better. CORAL PINK totally rocks, and i cant wait to go back. i had a great time with DDR as i always do. although i think im still a little dog and cant party till the wee hours of the morning like the rest of you. lol lol but good times were had by all. oh yeah, and no falling down drunk this trip!!!! woooo hoooooo. although, i still have a bunch of bruises im not sure how i got!! ill get some pics posted later today hopefully!! i didnt get any group shots unfortunately. hopefully you did pete!! GOOD TIMES!!

:laughoff:

ok here's mine.. had a great time met some new peeps this trip. food was great as always.jello shots were a hit no more for craig though.

didn't get to ride much. my bike just couldn't do it. oh well...

saturday night was fun like always, had fun when i did face plant into trailer. brusies will be around for a while..

can't wait till next time :laughoff:

ps my new truck pulled our toyhauler great..........

Edited by DUNE SMURF

How about when wingnut passed out in the chair around the fire? :shocked: We threw a pack of firecrackers under his chair when he was asleep. He woke up real quick like this :laughoff: and kicked his legs out. :thumb: He didn't even get up! :headbang: Man that was some funny azz shiat.

Hey DuneSmurf, your run in with the trailer (literally) :laughoff: , has to be the biggest der of the weekend other than OriginalPimp. He moved his truck and toyhauler out of camp and when he stopped he forgot to throw it into park. :headbang: He gets out of the truck and the truck and trailer start rolling away at about 5 mph. Tacomama said, hey look at Tim's truck! :headbang: I looked over and there wasn't anyone in the truck and then I saw Tim running after it. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

How about when wingnut passed out in the chair around the fire? :shocked: We threw a pack of firecrackers under his chair when he was asleep. He woke up real quick like this :laughoff: and kicked his legs out. :thumb: He didn't even get up! :headbang: Man that was some funny azz shiat.

Hey DuneSmurf, your run in with the trailer (literally) :laughoff: , has to be the biggest der of the weekend other than OriginalPimp. He moved his truck and toyhauler out of camp and when he stopped he forgot to throw it into park. :headbang: He gets out of the truck and the truck and trailer start rolling away at about 5 mph. Tacomama said, hey look at Tim's truck! :headbang: I looked over and there wasn't anyone in the truck and then I saw Tim running after it. :headbang: :headbang: :coocoo:

i missed the firecrackers and wingnut, hope you got a pic of that?? and tim running after his truck, :headbang: :grin::laughoff::laughoff:

oh my gosh, i bet that was HILARIOUS. i bet he didnt think it was to funny. lol :idiot:

Hey DuneSmurf, your run in with the trailer (literally) :laughoff: , has to be the biggest der of the weekend other than OriginalPimp. He moved his truck and toyhauler out of camp and when he stopped he forgot to throw it into park. :headbang: He gets out of the truck and the truck and trailer start rolling away at about 5 mph. Tacomama said, hey look at Tim's truck! :headbang: I looked over and there wasn't anyone in the truck and then I saw Tim running after it. :headbang: :headbang: :laughoff:

hey we all needed a good laugh :headbang: craig was funny as sh*t dave better watch out though,

he was in charge of the fire :grin:

Edited by DUNE SMURF

Good times this weekend. Glad to here that anna is ok. Did i tell anyone I hate my car this weekend well I do. hopefully I will have better luck next trip. thanks for all the help finding the mud puddle runaway.

Wish I could get real air like paul :laughoff: . cant wait for those pics.

weekend went awsome......a little drunk fri and sat night.......not as drunk as Pete.......was waitin to get home so i could fix myself some burritos with MUSTARD..........thanks for the hospitality guys.........got in a few good ride on the quad and a few rhino rides also....found some awsome trails.......

weekend went awsome......a little drunk fri and sat night.......not as drunk as Pete.......was waitin to get home so i could fix myself some burritos with MUSTARD..........thanks for the hospitality guys.........

:shocked::thumb: :headbang: Yeah that was nasty! :headbang:

Good times hangin w/ya again Jay! Must do it again next time. :laughoff: I was perdy waaasted Fri night! :laughoff:

i think that was an understatement........but oh well as long as it was fun........you guys passed us on sunday on the dunes.... we were about 4 quads and 6 rhinos.........

Edited by vegas400ex

just friday pete? how about saturday? :laughoff: :headbang: :shocked:

I wasn't really that waaasted Sat night like I was on Friday. I think a half of a big bottle of Gilby's got killed Fri night. I bout couldn't stand up on my own that night. :headbang: :thumb: Don't get me wrong- Sat night I was drunk too, just not as much as Fri. Maybe I hide it well sometimes :headbang: ..........NOT! :laughoff:

i think that was an understatement........but oh well as long as it was fun........you guys passed us on sunday on the dunes.... we were about 4 quads and 6 rhinos.........

oh no sh*t!? That was you guys! Those Rhinos were doing pretty good! :laughing: :headbang: One of them that had two guys w/ helmets on in front of me got some good air on the winding trail that goes from the left side over to the right side of the dunes. I think it was racinjason who was with me. We were like "holy crap! YEAYAHHH!!!" :headbang: Then we sailed it off the same lil jump in my car.

I wasn't really that waaasted Sat night like I was on Friday. I think a half of a big bottle of Gilby's got killed Fri night. I bout couldn't stand up on my own that night. :finger: :headbang: Don't get me wrong- Sat night I was drunk too, just not as much as Fri. Maybe I hide it well sometimes :flipoff: ..........NOT! :headbang:

Goodtimes!!!! :finger::slap::drunk::laughing:

you and steve were laughing so hard i thought the 2 of ya were goin to fall down. think it was when you were messing with bbbbbert

Tim ran after his truck? I didn't know Tim could run. :headbang:

:laughing: It wasn't going that fast...it was more like a fast walking pace speed. Still friggin hilarious though.

He forgot to throw it in park. :headbang: :flipoff:

Pete, its good to hear Anna is ok. Way to be a monkie! :laughing: We had a good trip except for the minor issue of my P.O.S. tranny in my truck overheating all the time. Couldn't do more than 55 without the temps heating up. Well at least it got us home.

My damn headache/migrain never went away, but I still managed to have some fun! Ended up staying home from work due to getting sick. Maybe thats why my head was hurtin.

My lil bro-in-law had a blast and loves hanging with the DDR peeps.

Well until next time. Can't wait til the next rip.

Edited by lvnalolife

Glad to hear Duniemonkie :laughing: is ok.....sounds like a close call for sure. Was she riding when in happened? Please tell her we hope she feels better soon.

Sounds like everyone had fun.....I wish I could have been there, but family comes first. We're looking forward to next year and are finally getting close to getting the toys out of the hauler and onto the fabricator. :headbang: What a mess we had at home with the move and all.