Coral Pink Mem Day weekend Report

dunefreak

Damn how did I forget about the kangaroo (or wallaby) that crossed the road in front of Ken!?? :flipoff::finger:

That convoy up to Coral was fun.

That cruise into Kanab Thurs night was hilarious w/ those 2 rabbits. Hopefully their ears are still intact. I haven't checked the rear diff under my truck yet. :headbang:

That sucks all those things went wrong for you Ken. :( Good times were had even still though! :headbang: It was great hanging with you and the rest of the group once again. What a great bunch of peeps. :laughing:

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:headbang: :flipoff::finger:

some more:

-random dogs that come into our camp get tagged w/ a DDR coin sticker. :finger:

-Taco doesn't ask for Bologna- she just takes it and tells you afterwards :flipoff::slap:

-Food tastes better when it spins in a circle (pizza oven)

-Flux Capacitor

-2.2 gigawatts

-KensColors needs a Yamaha :headbang:

-wingnut hates Social D

-blinged out Volkswagon rail suck a$$ :laughing::drunk:

&

-Rhinos really can dune at Coral (well...kinda)

Edited by dunefreak

-blinged out Volkswagon rail suck a$$ :laughing: :headbang:

You mean all that bling doesn't make it faster? :finger: :headbang:

What was the deal? Bad jetting...... Just curious as I don't want to travel all that way and have trouble with mine.

:flipoff:

You mean all that bling doesn't make it faster? :finger: :headbang:

What was the deal? Bad jetting...... Just curious as I don't want to travel all that way and have trouble with mine.

:flipoff:

There were these 2 super chrome/ painted up Volkwagons that didn't run for crap all weekend across from camp. :finger: It coulda been jetting...or just maybe that they were Volkswagons. :headbang: j/k no offense Gerald. :laughing:

There were these 2 super chrome/ painted up Volkwagons that didn't run for crap all weekend across from camp. :finger: It coulda been jetting...or just maybe that they were Volkswagons. :headbang: j/k no offense Gerald. :headbang:

No offense taken.

I always promised myself I wouldn't own a vw...this is as close as it gets until I can bankroll another rail!! :flipoff:

I'm still tossed between a Subie or a Honda, but I still have plenty-o-time until then! :laughing:

Duniemonkie Update:

By the way...just to set the record straight......Anna is ok. Her tailbone still hurts a little, but she'll be just fine. We appreciate all the calls and concern. Many people are wondering just how she went off that cliff so I'll post some more details so people stop asking. :flipoff::rolleyes:

She was following a quad on a trail that sucked pretty bad between a bunch of trees and rocks. She stalled the Raptor on a turn where she couldn't make it around or over a rock. When she went to start the bike it started really quick and she gassed it and accidentally when too much towards the edge and off she went. :boxer: The Raptor went sailing off the hill down into rocks and sand. She tried grabbing a pine tree branch on the edge of the cliff but her hands slipped and she went falling off the edge down on to the rocks. Hopefully everyone understands how this happened and stops asking me. :shake: And no- she did not do this ON PURPUSE like some people have wondered. :thumbsdown: duh :thumb::puke::flipoff:

Duniemonkie Update:

By the way...just to set the record straight......Anna is ok. Her tailbone still hurts a little, but she'll be just fine. We appreciate all the calls and concern. Many people are wondering just how she went off that cliff so I'll post some more details so people stop asking. :blury::rolleyes:

She was following a quad on a trail that sucked pretty bad between a bunch of trees and rocks. She stalled the Raptor on a turn where she couldn't make it around or over a rock. When she went to start the bike it started really quick and she gassed it and accidentally when too much towards the edge and off she went. :boxer: The Raptor went sailing off the hill down into rocks and sand. She tried grabbing a pine tree branch on the edge of the cliff but her hands slipped and she went falling off the edge down on to the rocks. Hopefully everyone understands how this happened and stops asking me. :shake: And no- she did not do this ON PURPUSE like some people have wondered. :thumbsdown: duh :flipoff::puke::grin:

who in the world would think she did this on purpose?? derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :slap::flipoff:

im glad to hear she is doing better pete. tailbone injuries totally suck and are usually really sore for quite some time. i hope she heals quickly with hers. dont want monkie to have a sore booty!! lol lol :thumb:

Duniemonkie Update:

By the way...just to set the record straight......Anna is ok. Her tailbone still hurts a little, but she'll be just fine. We appreciate all the calls and concern. Many people are wondering just how she went off that cliff so I'll post some more details so people stop asking. :blury::shake:

She was following a quad on a trail that sucked pretty bad between a bunch of trees and rocks. She stalled the Raptor on a turn where she couldn't make it around or over a rock. When she went to start the bike it started really quick and she gassed it and accidentally when too much towards the edge and off she went. :rolleyes: The Raptor went sailing off the hill down into rocks and sand. She tried grabbing a pine tree branch on the edge of the cliff but her hands slipped and she went falling off the edge down on to the rocks. Hopefully everyone understands how this happened and stops asking me. :puke: And no- she did not do this ON PURPUSE like some people have wondered. :thumbsdown: duh :slap::thumb::grin:

Tell us how you really feel!! :flipoff::flipoff:

Ahhh...the price for being cared about!! :boxer:

Tell us how you really feel!! :shake::puke:

Ahhh...the price for being cared about!! :boxer:

:rolleyes:

My phone has been ringing like crazy though! Don't get me wrong, we appreciate every one of you that care. I just wanted to let everyone know. :thumbsdown:

I meant the jackass up front of you that probably shouldn't have brought you guys up on that trail to begin with.

ROFLMAO!!!! "jackass in front of me", yes, that is a good description. :dolphin: i was just messin with ya. but good use of words. ya know what i mean, riiiight. mmmhhhmmm. yeah, yeah. that was good right? your car shifts backwards, ya know what i mean, mmmhmmm.. :beercheers:

ROFLMAO!!!! "jackass in front of me", yes, that is a good description. :coocoo: i was just messin with ya. but good use of words. ya know what i mean, riiiight. mmmhhhmmm. yeah, yeah. that was good right? your car shifts backwards, ya know what i mean, mmmhmmm.. :beercheers:

:dolphin::happydrunks::happydrunks::laughoff:

well, we sure missed alot of fun. i think we were there the last 3 or 4 years for memorial day. it was weird staying home. pretty uneventful weekend for us. hopefully things will be back to normal next year. almost have my banshee back together. i hope we can do labor day up there. :D

well, we sure missed alot of fun. i think we were there the last 3 or 4 years for memorial day. it was weird staying home. pretty uneventful weekend for us. hopefully things will be back to normal next year. almost have my banshee back together. i hope we can do labor day up there. :D

Dave I plan on doing Labor Day as well. I am done with duning trips until then. :dolphin::beercheers:

Dave I plan on doing Labor Day as well. I am done with duning trips until then. :happydrunks::dolphin:

Done my a$$....I forsee in the near future a 3:00 a.m. departure for half a days riding at Dumont!!!!! Don't deny it it's gonna happen!!!!!! :beercheers:

Done my a$$....I forsee in the near future a 3:00 a.m. departure for half a days riding at Dumont!!!!! Don't deny it it's gonna happen!!!!!! :beercheers:

im doing that this saturday, half a day of riding and testing out the new sandcar we built. hooray! ya know what i mean. :dolphin:

Done my a$$....I forsee in the near future a 3:00 a.m. departure for half a days riding at Dumont!!!!! Don't deny it it's gonna happen!!!!!! :dolphin:

:happydrunks: I said duning TRIPS. 1/2 day rides at Dumont I don't consider TRIPS. I meant all weekend dune trips where I drag the TajMahal out w/ everything.

I'm all over the early morning rides at Dumont. I usually do at least a couple/ few during the hot months. We'll have to do one pretty soon here in June. :beercheers:

When??? June is f*cked for dates...

weekend of the 10th - tenativley havasu

weekend of th e17th - sanddunesaddict wedding

weekend of the 23 - sand car challenge

july 4th weekend - Im going to tucson..

after that though.. :D im free that i know of..

:dolphin: I said duning TRIPS. 1/2 day rides at Dumont I don't consider TRIPS. I meant all weekend dune trips where I drag the TajMahal out w/ everything.

I'm all over the early morning rides at Dumont. I usually do at least a couple/ few during the hot months. We'll have to do one pretty soon here in June. :beercheers:

Pete let me know on the 1/2 day trips. I just bought aflat bed just for that! This months pretty bad as I am having a yard sale tommorow and next weekend is loading for St. Anthony's trip. By the time I get back I am looking at July.

Let me know?