dunefreak

Here's mine.....

Me and Armz just went to Carl's Jr. I ordered a combo meal. It came exactly to $6.66, today on 6-6-06!!!!!!!!! Coincidence? I think not! :laughoff:

Then....if that wasn't ironic enough........I asked the lil mexican lad for some ketchup. He grabbed a handful of packets. I sit down and throw them out on the table and guess what!!?? 6 packets of ketchup!!!!! :laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff:

Good thing I'm not superstitious. I'd be "freakin out man".

-If the world ended today that would suck cause I haven't bought my dirtbike yet! :laughoff:

-I would also like to go on a DDR ride as well before the world ends!

-I would also like to ride TACOMAMA's golf cart again before the world ends! :laughoff:

-I wanna see chris's band play again before the world ends! :laughoff:

How bout nothign can go right at work today... Sometimes i hate my job... And stupid f*cking vendors that cant get thier sh*t straight... UGGHH... And managers that i have to babysit..

How bout nothign can go right at work today... Sometimes i hate my job... And stupid f*cking vendors that cant get thier sh*t straight... UGGHH... And managers that i have to babysit..

Dude f*ckin breathe!! :laughoff: I wasn't asking about how you hate your job. The question was more directed at- Anything strange happen to you today? From the sounds of it- you been having a pretty normal day! :laughoff::laughoff:

T-1's have gone completeley whacky

Redneck Managers have turned into crybaby's

managers forgot how to do thier job and lost all common freakin sense.. :D

Weird enough for me..

Something real weird happened to me today. I thought about getting a job. :laughoff: The thought only lasted about a minute. Scariest 60 seconds of my life. I thought 6 back surgeries were scarry. Going back to work, REAL SCARRY!!!!! :laughoff:

i had some homeless lady or man(which ever it was) (who also smelled like hot garbage) ask me if i was hiring for any customer svc. positions........................ :dunno:

That's some funny shiat. :laughoff: Hot garbage! :laughoff::puke:

Something real weird happened to me today. I thought about getting a job. :laughoff: The thought only lasted about a minute. Scariest 60 seconds of my life. I thought 6 back surgeries were scarry. Going back to work, REAL SCARRY!!!!! :laughoff:

:shake::laughoff: Effen OGP! :laughoff: