a different way to tow a hauler

dunefreak

I guess you won't have to worry about trailer tire blow outs if it never sees the road. lol :assblast: :freakin_nuts:

I saw this last week and forgot to post it until now.

Pretty damn scary if you ask me! It didn't even fit on the ramp and the left side tires of the hauler were up on the side rail! :dayum: It barely fit length-wise too. :blink::shake:

post-3-1237867365_thumb.jpg

I guess you won't have to worry about trailer tire blow outs if it never sees the road. lol :assblast: :freakin_nuts:

I saw this last week and forgot to post it until now.

Pretty damn scary if you ask me! It didn't even fit on the ramp and the left side tires of the hauler were up on the side rail! :dayum: It barely fit length-wise too. :blink::shake:

post-3-1237867365_thumb.jpg

Can you say "repo"?? These guys must have found it and instead of waiting around for somebody with a proper hitch, they popped it while they could. Repo guys are having to do some crazy chit right now with people hiding their toys, cars, etc...

Edited by rushjunkie

i used to drive a tow truck and i hated haveing to load trailers on the flat bed cause some jacka$$ didnt know how to hook up his new trailer lol not realy funny but they learnd real quick after a f up like that the part that realy hurts is getting the tow bill :freakin_nuts:

Sure that wasn't SanDawg? :flipoff::laughoff:

oh wait, he wanted to tow his rhino like that :laughing:

Name Dropper!!!! :flipoff:

You a Sour Dough or a Cheeckacko??????????? :laughoff:

Made several trips already with the Rhino in the back of the truck and the buggy in the toy hauler Hauler,

Works like a CHAMP!!!!! :laughing: