some of the coolest photography I have seen

dunefreak

DUDE

the sunset in the pipeline pick is a MUST HAVE...that is SOOOOOO badass.

sh*t pimpshack, you got the skills to shoot stuff like that...my peeps remark about those cleanup photos non stop

my principal had a fit over that one of reddong :dope: coming down the dune pitched sideways

why pay 50 smacks, when you can do that yourself?

DUDE

sh*t pimpshack, you got the skills to shoot stuff like that...my peeps remark about those cleanup photos non stop

my principal had a fit over that one of reddong :lol: coming down the dune pitched sideways

Thanks man, but there's no way in hell I'm bringing my 50D anywhere near water! :finger::dope: Maybe if I had the best :pics: case ever made though.....maybe.

DUDE

my principal had a fit over that one of reddong :finger: coming down the dune pitched sideways

I agree Pete, you got some mad skills with that big azz cam of yours....all i want to know is who the eff is REDDONG? :?: Maybee my boy cheese is thinking of another site?? :dope:

I agree Pete, you got some mad skills with that big azz cam of yours....all i want to know is who the eff is REDDONG? :?: Maybee my boy cheese is thinking of another site?? :finger:

:dope:

when i was typing, it accidentally happened, and i went back to correct it....and got a laugh out of it

Nope, staying in town to go see ONE PIN SHORT on Saturday!!! :laughing:

Well, then I have my hands on one.. working on the second one.. I will keep it in the car with me and hopefully I will get back out to one of those One Pin Short concerts again!! :loser: