HAPPY EASTER DDR..

Richard Cheese

IMG00123.jpg

im smokin 20 lbs of spare ribs for 4 hours, then steaming them in my homemade bbq sauce for another 2 to take over to my in-laws house today for Easter dinner.

String had a visit from the easter bunny (bunny broke away from his bender with Santa Claus and the Leprechaun) and is now tweakin hard off a sugar bender......

I hope you all have a great Easter Sunday!!

:freakin_nuts:

My wife and oldest daughter are in Washington D.C. for a week. I think today they are going to try to look for watermelons on the black I mean WHITE house lawn. Me and my youngest are going to hang out with family and have a picnic after an early dinner at the park.

That damn bunny made it here too Cheese! Kid is bouncing off the walls...effen PEEPS!

Went to Church, built another birthing shed for the goats, took dinner to youngest son who is overseeing a discipleship teen program, now off to oldest son's family house for ham dinner.

GOD DAMN IM SITTIN FAT AND SASSY RIGHT NOW!!

if i smell another smoked rib...imma PUKE my fuggin guts up :laughoff:

what a day...string finally came down off his bender...got him to fix 4 VCR's tho :ninja:

hope you all had a great farkin easter !!!!!

Edited by richard cheese

im stuck in a muff huggin motel in tucson az away from the family nothing to do. no dunes no freinds no good eats . im muff huggin bummed pissed off and it sucked to be me this weekend............. :rant_on:

Edited by barefoot bob