have any one seen this guy before

jorgeloco

I found this on you tube ( the amazing racist) I think this guy is funny, but most of all is wrong.

check it out and give your opinion of how do you feel about it.

I personally don't take any of his vids seriously. :clown:

this is a link to one of his vids http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_V2nZaAJ1Bs...feature=related

btw if I offend any :blury: :B :lol::beercheers: sorry before hand I still think this is some funny :poop:

Why are you starting this :poop: all over again. I think we have had enough of it lately.

Sorry. just my :beercheers:

Though I have seen the video of the guy who picks up a bunch if illegals for landscaping and takes them to the immigration office. It was pretty funny.

Edited by desertskyz

That guy opened for Joe Rogan here in San Diego a couple weeks back. I was there and he is actually a pretty good stand up comedian. He did about 45 minutes. He was getting heckeled and took it all very good, shot down the hecklers and moved on.

That guy opened for Joe Rogan here in San Diego a couple weeks back. I was there and he is actually a pretty good stand up comedian. He did about 45 minutes. He was getting heckeled and took it all very good, shot down the hecklers and moved on.

Joe Rogan is playing down here in So cal in Old town Pasadena at the Ice house. Will i :beercheers: t be worth it to go see him??? Got ticks....Was there last week and was not that damn funny...

I liked him when I saw him last time. I wasn't too up on all his medical (DRUGS) things he talks about but the comedy was good and he kills the people heckling him.

He did 2 hours straight then hung out for pictures.

The Amazing Rascist might still be opening for him as well as Joey (Big EFFEN Italian guy) Both are good as well.

Go for it and have a good laugh.

my favorite video of the amazing racist---

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UH034lp7Pk

Edited by bp-guy

Why are you starting this :poop: all over again. I think we have had enough of it lately.

Sorry. just my :laughing:

Though I have seen the video of the guy who picks up a bunch if illegals for landscaping and takes them to the immigration office. It was pretty funny.

I am sorry but i thought that was some funny chit i not trying :stir:

I liked him when I saw him last time. I wasn't too up on all his medical (DRUGS) things he talks about but the comedy was good and he kills the people heckling him.

He did 2 hours straight then hung out for pictures.

The Amazing Rascist might still be opening for him as well as Joey (Big EFFEN Italian guy) Both are good as well.

Go for it and have a good laugh.

my favorite video of the amazing racist---

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UH034lp7Pk

yeah my too :laughing:

but its cool to listen to chris rock or any other black comedian or mexican comedian but let a white guy do it and ............................................................

I don't see any comedy in his "act" though. He just seems like a racist to me. :laughing:

That guy did what alot of people want to do but don't have the balls to step up and do.

Besides he was right in saying they were illegals, if he was wrong then they would not have run when he got to the Immigration Building.

We all can agree to disagree but I like the guy!

That guy did what alot of people want to do but don't have the balls to step up and do.

Besides he was right in saying they were illegals, if he was wrong then they would not have run when he got to the Immigration Building.

We all can agree to disagree but I like the guy!

ok what guarantees you that he is illegal?I know a couple of people that sell's oranges in the street and are legal......can't judge by the looks or color......the only thing that i think he did right is pay first for the oranges before he threw them at him........that was not cool at all,hes just trying to make a living not out stelling.......

One more thought!!!!!!what would you rather have a :laughing::thumb: selling fruit or flower on the street or a :thumb::thumb: with sign that sais hungry please help,or homeless.....i seen this plenty of times where i see a :think: in one corner selling fruit or flowers & another person next to him or across the street with a sign on his hands, waiting to get money...............i seen something that i will never forget in my life,one day i was driving home from work & in a corner i seen an old :blah: man (in his late 80's) selling fruit & in the other corner there was a young man in his late 20's with a sign on his hands......that was a a big reality check....i mean this people are willing to sell something and make a little bit of money instead of just taking your money.....

Edited by jr1208

ok what guarantees you that he is illegal?I know a couple of people that sell's oranges in the street and are legal......can't judge by the looks or color......the only thing that i think he did right is pay first for the oranges before he threw them at him........that was not cool at all,hes just trying to make a living not out stelling.......

I said that in regards to my link that I posted where he picks up a truck load of them and takes them to the Immigration Building. I have no problems with the guy selling the oranges, hell I don't even care about the guys that hang out at the Home Depot's either. Legal or Illegal those guys bust their :laughing: 's off for little money.

I said that in regards to my link that I posted where he picks up a truck load of them and takes them to the Immigration Building. I have no problems with the guy selling the oranges, hell I don't even care about the guys that hang out at the Home Depot's either. Legal or Illegal those guys bust their :laughoff: 's off for little money.

:lol::watching: :hatdance: