pics of my new baby girl

RAGDOLL MX

I want one of those bikes sooooooo bad. If you don't mind me asking...where did you pick it up from and for how much out the door? :happydrunks:

6806 otd

then i got all the accessories the same day for another 1800.00

i got it from sports west right before they sold out to AZ Motorsports group

wanna take it for a spin brother?

Absolutely! :rockon::happydrunks: I'd appreciate it. I'm thinking of ditching the ol pinger (MAYBE) and getting a new 450. Maybe one of these times we head out to the dunes we could meet up so I could take you up on that offer. :laughoff: Thanks, Cole. :D

here is the deal with that bike, Yes i have a hook up, and it was a helluva deal. Sports West was sold to AZ Motorsports group, and it was the salesman that kind of had a last hoorah at the original owners expence. so his loss my gain. it had actually nothing to do with the 07s coming out....those wont even come out till november. and the word around the campfire is that the YZ or the RM might be the only ones that would be coming out with EFI, kinda wish that I would have waited but for the price, iam not gonna complain.

Absolutely! :rockon::happydrunks: I'd appreciate it. I'm thinking of ditching the ol pinger (MAYBE) and getting a new 450. Maybe one of these times we head out to the dunes we could meet up so I could take you up on that offer. :laughoff: Thanks, Cole. :D

as i have learned, the pingers are great but they are dinosaurs, they are the way of the past,...come to the dark side....go straight gas....

btw if you need some oils for your pinger let me know, i have almost a gallon of castor 927 and some gear oil.

Absolutely! :flipoff::laughoff: I'd appreciate it. I'm thinking of ditching the ol pinger (MAYBE) and getting a new 450. Maybe one of these times we head out to the dunes we could meet up so I could take you up on that offer. :unsure: Thanks, Cole. :D

Whats this? Getting the 4stroke fever r ya :laughoff:

Whats this? Getting the 4stroke fever r ya :laughoff:

Not necessarily, I just want a newer bike and was considering the 450.

Did you see what Paully Paul posted?

Yeah I saw it, JJ. Too much for an 04 IMO. You know me, I only pay half price for toys. :laughoff:

Yeah I saw it, JJ. Too much for an 04 IMO. You know me, I only pay half price for toys. :laughoff:

Yes.....nada puts that bike around $3500.....

I agree, alittle on the pricey side for an 04, being I got a quote for 06 $6454 otd. But it might have some goodies on it. You wouldn't know w/o any pics though :laughoff:

btw, i just put the hot cams in yester day and re jeted......HOLY FRIGGIN SHEOT BATMAN

4th gear power wheelies.....whoooo hoooooooooo

Just think, if it was a red bike you could do that in fth gear...lmao, just had to sorry!!! I'm so bummed to hear sports west was bought by the Arizona motorsports Nazi's!!!

Joe w/ the 07's coming out soon i have heard of deals like this popping up everywhere.. :D

Well Nick, I'm getting ready to buy either a King Quad or a Brute Force 750 quad. The best price I have found is $7000 for the King Quad and $7200 for the Brute Force. I would greatly appreciate you finding me a better deal if you can?