Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

post-3-1240967488_thumb.jpg

:lol: I haven't been to a supercross race in years. I'm hella stoked. :whip:

b370 hooked it the eff up! Thanks again Walt :laughing: YIAH! :blink:

Anyone else going this weekend?

  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

post-3-1240967488_thumb.jpg

:lol: I haven't been to a supercross race in years. I'm hella stoked. :whip:

b370 hooked it the eff up! Thanks again Walt :laughing: YIAH! :blink:

Anyone else going this weekend?

Yeah you ended up with my tickets, But I had told B370 I didn't want to go but that it's here I find myself wanting to see the show. Oh yeah I can watch it live on TV from my house and drink good beer that doesn't cost 6.00 per cup!! Have fun!!

Posted

Yeah you ended up with my tickets, But I had told B370 I didn't want to go but that it's here I find myself wanting to see the show. Oh yeah I can watch it live on TV from my house and drink good beer that doesn't cost 6.00 per cup!! Have fun!!

oh, well then thanks for not wanting to go...I think. :blink::laughing: When did you decide you didn't wanna go? Walt just asked me yesterday about the tickets.

Thanks Terry, I'm looking forward to it. :lol:

Posted

oh, well then thanks for not wanting to go...I think. :blink::laughing: When did you decide you didn't wanna go? Walt just asked me yesterday about the tickets.

Thanks Terry, I'm looking forward to it. :lol:

I told him quite awhile back that I didn't want to go. I used to love to go and we always tailgated and spent the afternoon there but the kids have basebal and I don't really like dealing with crowds anymore so I told him I would pass. Glad he gave them to you he always gets good seats and the last time I went with him we ended up in the Pressbox at the top of the tower. That was neat as you could see the entire track at once. Have fun!!

Posted

I was going to go... had arreangements for four all access press pass pit tickets, but nope I had to call my friend back, cause it was this weekend and we are going to Coral. So hopefull next time we will be in town!

I am sure you will get some awesome pics Pete!! I should have hooked you up with my friend Tim, he's one of the photographers! Didn't even think of that... OOF.. I am a :finger:

Posted

I was going to go... had arreangements for four all access press pass pit tickets, but nope I had to call my friend back, cause it was this weekend and we are going to Coral. So hopefull next time we will be in town!

I am sure you will get some awesome pics Pete!! I should have hooked you up with my friend Tim, he's one of the photographers! Didn't even think of that... OOF.. I am a :finger:

Maybe he can still get me a press pass? You think so?

I'm ok with our seats and tickets, but I don't want to be hassled for bringing in my big lense.

Posted (edited)

should be gettin two free pit passes from my gf. works for copenhagen. if not more or just regular seats. ill have to hit ya up pete

Edited by fctryblack84
Posted

i was hoping to get my tickets thru work this year but am getting the shaft ohh well.. Pete stop by after the races and we can do soem after race drinking in the garage or pre race drinking lol

Posted

Maybe he can still get me a press pass? You think so?

I'm ok with our seats and tickets, but I don't want to be hassled for bringing in my big lense.

I will put in a call and see if I can't get back ahold of him.. I was just going to meet up with him when he got here.. He is in Vegas now, so I will try and call him and see if he still has access to the passes! :finger:

Posted

I will put in a call and see if I can't get back ahold of him.. I was just going to meet up with him when he got here.. He is in Vegas now, so I will try and call him and see if he still has access to the passes! :mex:

sweet. If he can't no biggie. I e-mailed the main media guy for the supercross and he said as long as my lens doesn't obstruct the view of others :laughoff: I am allowed to bring in an SLR camera and large lens to take photos. :finger:

Posted

what do you live like across the street from the stadium?

Almost.. I live just up the street a block or 2.. :D Broadbent and kimberly right by apache joes lil bar and grill thingy over there.. its where broand bent curves left and turns back into trop.

Posted

sweet. If he can't no biggie. I e-mailed the main media guy for the supercross and he said as long as my lens doesn't obstruct the view of others :laughoff: I am allowed to bring in an SLR camera and large lens to take photos. :finger:

He already gave them out.. sorry.. :(

He is in town for any event like this and all the races and I never think to call him and get passes!!

Posted

sweet. If he can't no biggie. I e-mailed the main media guy for the supercross and he said as long as my lens doesn't obstruct the view of others :laughoff: I am allowed to bring in an SLR camera and large lens to take photos. :finger:

That's cool. Make sure you bring the big man bag you carry that thing in too. Those crowds get a little brutal!!!

Posted

Your quite welcome Pete! Dont let Terry give ya chit about it... I musta asked him a month or so ago several times... and then he comes back and said..... "what if I still wanted to go" I was gonna kick his a$$.

Last year was badass with the press passes we had.. I didnt even try to get them this year.

Should be good times!

Posted

That's cool. Make sure you bring the big man bag you carry that thing in too. Those crowds get a little brutal!!!

man bag. :blink: You mean back pack?

Posted (edited)

just got my free tickets. gf is workin for skoal tobacco seems preety busy alrdy. just went down there to get my tickets. see ya in a bit nick anna and pete. me and my dad are sec. 130 row 29 seats 9 an 10.

Edited by fctryblack84
Posted

chk it out drunk... that 18 pack didnt lost long.. Was good seeing everyong.. hope u have fun at the races

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV


×
×
  • Create New...