need info(Johnson valley)

jr1208

I remember one of the members posted a pic of Joshson valley,a place called the finger,that also had gps and map how to get there but i can't find it any more....i was wondering if any member can help me with directions how to get there.....i have been to johnson valley a couple of times but we go in by the dry lake i have not seen these place called the finger will like to see it or any other spot thats nice to ride in johnson valley,or if any body know of a nice trail ride spot in so cal?....Thanks everyone :dope::beercheers:

I remember one of the members posted a pic of Joshson valley,a place called the finger,that also had gps and map how to get there but i can't find it any more....i was wondering if any member can help me with directions how to get there.....i have been to johnson valley a couple of times but we go in by the dry lake i have not seen these place called the finger will like to see it or any other spot thats nice to ride in johnson valley,or if any body know of a nice trail ride spot in so cal?....Thanks everyone :dope::beercheers:

http://www.riderplanet-usa.com/atv/trails/...8/ride_f7b5.htm

thanks neo.....have you been to the finger?i think you might remember the pic that the other member posted because i think you wrote something like ya we go there a lot or something like that but i can't find it any more...... :beercheers:

hey jr are you planing to go there? if you are let me know

are you coming sunday to my pad?

hey jr are you planing to go there? if you are let me know

are you coming sunday to my pad?

yea i want to check it out but i want to find the location so we could all roll down there and ride some trails,i have been to johnson valley but not to the spot called the finger....i thought you said saturday was the carne asada? :beercheers:

yea i want to check it out but i want to find the location so we could all roll down there and ride some trails,i have been to johnson valley but not to the spot called the finger....i thought you said saturday was the carne asada? :beercheers:

yeah but i am working saturday oh well sunday it is

I posted pics and links to the gps data, it was in response to the thread about some Cal politician trying to transfer the property to the marine training facility, something like that. Just Google Johnson Valley or search DDR for the thread. The finger pic looked like "the bird" lol. Don't remember the exact thread but it asked people to sign a petition etc.

I posted pics and links to the gps data, it was in response to the thread about some Cal politician trying to transfer the property to the marine training facility, something like that. Just Google Johnson Valley or search DDR for the thread. The finger pic looked like "the bird" lol. Don't remember the exact thread but it asked people to sign a petition etc.

Here is that thread..

Johnson Valley Thread

yup thats it :hatdance: thank you... :lol::headbang1:

:2cents: Welcome! :blury:

I miss being so close to someplace to ride like that! Loading up and going almost every weekend, sometimes even after work! Have fun and take a ton of pics!! I think I have covered just about every inch of JV!

Edited by sand chick

We found some pretty cool sand dunes last time we were out there. Not alot of area but some steep soft dunes to play on. There is alot of great riding out there. We took the Boone Rd. exit all the way out to the end. If you are facing north the dunes are around the back side of the mountain to the east.

:2cents: Welcome! :blury:

I miss being so close to someplace to ride like that! Loading up and going almost every weekend, sometimes even after work! Have fun and take a ton of pics!! I think I have covered just about every inch of JV!

Haven't you ever been out to Apex/ Nellis "dunes"?

"I think I have covered just about every inch of JV!" I'm not doing it but...........................why has no one taken this quote and run with it? :2cents:

I was thinking about it earlier, RUn2it? :blury: