Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

JUNE 20TH....Yes, the ad on craiglist is true. I sent dune freak a private message to change the date on the cover. I guess there was a couple of builders that couldn't make it that weekend. So my builder made a few phone calls and had everybody reschedule the date to the weekend TO June 20th so he can get all the big bikes out there at the same time. I just wanted to let everybody know. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

are you trying to fake us out and have the hill all to yourselfs :lol:

  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

bummer...oh well.....i got the folks in town for a visit, and my buddy that was gonna head out with me is going to be in chicago that weekend. the 13th was perfect, oh well guess i will head to the water instead of the sand :beercheers:

Posted

I can't throw any names out there but four builders confirmed that they will show. Nobody is allowing me to state any names. But, dont worry they'll be there. As far as the big bikes go, there should be a descent turn out. I know that there's going to be at least two 18mm, two 12mm, one 16mm, one 14mm, one 20mm, and I think a 22mm triple is supposed to come. The majority of us will just have smaller bikes like 10,7,4, and 5mm man if you own a drag bike 2 or 4 stroke you should try and make it. I know your itching to ride.

Hmmmmm, I wonder who that could be. :laughoff:

Maybe I'll dust the cob webs off my little ol' 370 and see if she can still run with the big dogs. :MBdance::laughoff:

Posted

Livetodrag,

You should visit www.fourstrokeassociation.com and give some details there. I posted the like to this thread and your craigslist ad there, but it might carry more weight if you visit the site and let them know details. I am under the same user name there.

Posted (edited)

that sucks now date changed & i can't make it, i have my boy that weekend :MBdance: ....i was ready with a couple of friends for the 13th :laughoff: ...well i guess ill be like everybody else wait till august.. :mc:

Edited by jr1208
Posted

Hey livetodrag im going to try and be there just changing some stuff so if its done i will be there.For us four poke guys

sounds good see you out there

Posted

i checked the weather forecast and it says high of 100 and a low of 76. should be a nice night :sophie:

You checked the forecast for 2 weeks from now? :beercheers:

Posted (edited)

I'm coming home from Pismo that day, I'm really gonna try to make it.

It's been a long while since I've had my quad out and just finished dusting the cob webs off, man it's amazing all the stuff that breaks while sitting in the shed :beer_bang: So if you see this quad come and say what's up.

Here she is all nice and clean and tuned up :beercheers:

post-1524-1244607974_thumb.jpg

Edited by painterjoe
Posted

I'm coming home from Pismo that day, I'm really gonna try to make it.

It's been a long while since I've had my quad out and just finished dusting the cob webs off, man it's amazing all the stuff that breaks while sitting in the shed :beer_bang: So if you see this quad come and say what's up.

Here she is all nice and clean and tuned up :beercheers:

Damn Joe. The whole time I have known you I have never seen that bike out. Looks nice! Hope you can make it. :driver:

Posted

Damn Joe. The whole time I have known you I have never seen that bike out. Looks nice! Hope you can make it. :beer_bang:

Thanks, I think it's been out once in the four years I've had the rail :beercheers: .

Posted

how many people are going to be there? I'm going for the first time to Dumont...anything I should know about? I heard there are major razorbacks :ah: . I'm used to Glamis so we'll see :pissed: .

Posted

Welcome to DDR mike :pissed: .....you would love dumont just got to be a little carefull till you get the hang of it....watch out for rzr backs....... :pissed:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV


×
×
  • Create New...