Test your beer IQ

sand chick

O got 4 out of 6 myself . 6 pack sh*t this b*tch can haul a 30 pack. Those ladies in the 40's were week. Did woman not drnk beer then or what?

I thought that was an interesting fact myself.. I got that one wrong.. but :headbang1: at the real answer... :laughing: I think if they did drink in the 40's they hid it well.. we have certainly come a long long way from there haven't we!! :laughoff:

Edited by sand chick

Yeah ladies, How many times have we been sent on the beer run. A 30 in each hand and another trip back for 4 bags of ice. And we can still do it in a Sundress and heels. :headbang1: We rock.

but of course we own our own houses, trucks, are independent and can drink with the best of 'um. Chicks back in the day were not allowed to. Guess thats why they call them Ladies.

Edited by desertskyz

:I only got 3, but I was just picking at random.

What to you call a bottle of Pabst Blue Ribbon with a shot of Vodka (Smirnoff) :laughing:

Pabst Smir....... 9 out 10 gynecologists prefer it.

:MBdance: stuuuuupid joke.

:laughoff: i don't get it............. i got it :headbang1:

Why?? Did you fail?? :laughoff::MBdance:

:headbang1:

nope, didn't even click the link. :laughing:

Ha Ha Pete doesnt know his beer!!!!!

Shhhiat....I was drinking a beer when I read this thread. I know my beer very well thank you very much. LOL .We meet up a couple times a week plus just about every weekend for some good times. We're tight. ;)