Skyz

RAGDOLL MX

iam sorry hun, not to bust your balls too much..BUTT..your killin me..you need a keyboard that has big a$$ play skool (yes thats the proper spelling) buttons on them..you say you cant spell...its your typing that sucks...iam going to have to disagree...:ninja:

my spelling sucks too...but i know where the backspace button is..

you know i love ya...but we need to put you on a spell check or everyone has to learn how to speak Rebecca-nese

:grin: :grin:

:barf:

Edited by RAGDOLL MX

Rebecca-nese. I like it.

I think the problem lies in the fact that I'm a little ADHD. And I am multi tasking all the time. And I'm at work and shouldn't be on DDR in the first place, my computer hates :ninja: me and spell check is :grin: stupid and never knows what I am trying to type anyway. soooo.............yeah...........that's my story and I'm sticking to it. Besides, it has entertainment value and it makes other people have to use their brains and alot of imagination to figure it all out. :barf: Kinda like a puzzle.

^ ^ ^ ^

See thats not so bad.

Edited by desertskyz

you know for everybody that complains about there not being spell check, if you use Firefox, its tells you if you have a word misspelled by underlining it in RED :laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::assblast::clap:

course there are still some that are using NETSCAPE Navigator......

Is he just the Cutest! And smart too I'll bet. Does he know who you guys are, look at you and follow you around (when possible.) Or is he just a chow hound?

he is cute when you go down, he must hear you because about half the time he comes our of his house, and does follow you around. He loves to eat! He is very spoiled, he has his own live turtle friendly garden (flowers and plants) as well, for when he wants a variety other than the normal tortoise food.

he is cute when you go down, he must hear you because about half the time he comes our of his house, and does follow you around. He loves to eat! He is very spoiled, he has his own live turtle friendly garden (flowers and plants) as well, for when he wants a variety other than the normal tortoise food.

:laughoff:

I am not adding anything negative to this....cause i am the worse speller here and like rebeca said it adds for entertainment value for the rest of you :assblast: .......btw this took me 8 hours :laughoff:

yes you are......rebecca not rebeca :laughoff: ..... :laughoff:

post-4946-1244178420_thumb.jpg

post-4946-1244177795_thumb.gif

post-4946-1244178266_thumb.jpg

he is cute when you go down, he must hear you because about half the time he comes out of his house, and does follow you around. He loves to eat! He is very spoiled, he has his own live turtle friendly garden (flowers and plants) as well, for when he wants a variety other than the normal tortoise food.

:?: Oh My Goodness.

Edited by desertskyz