nutkiller Posted June 16, 2009 Posted June 16, 2009 I saw this toyhauler up in Cedar City last summer. I still get a chuckle everytime I think about it. :blonde: Quote
rushjunkie Posted June 16, 2009 Posted June 16, 2009 (edited) Yet another example of smart loading. That minivan probably only has a tongue weight capacity of 72lbs, so he carefully placed that quad toward the REAR axle on the trailer. I wish my set up was this thought out... Edited June 16, 2009 by rushjunkie Quote
wingnut Posted June 16, 2009 Posted June 16, 2009 The quad seems to have no bars either? Low overpass? OOOF!!!!!! Quote
RUn2it Posted June 16, 2009 Posted June 16, 2009 Yet another example of smart loading. That minivan probably only has a tongue weight capacity of 72lbs, so he carefully placed that quad toward the REAR axle on the trailer. I wish my set up was this thought out... :beer_bang: Not to mention only 1 tiedown on the front and back Quote
SandBurro Posted June 16, 2009 Posted June 16, 2009 Im digging the aluminum foil shade screen with the duct tape molding around the porta potty door and beadlock blue rims..... They are stocking up at Wal Mart on extra banjo strings and overals. Quote
sndruner213 Posted June 21, 2009 Posted June 21, 2009 :?: i tried tell you all those 4x4 can climb anything Quote
jr1208 Posted June 21, 2009 Posted June 21, 2009 (edited) :?: i tried tell you all those 4x4 can climb anything yes they do heres a big exsample thats one scary :poop: the way the quad is tide down :ah: :ah: Edited June 21, 2009 by jr1208 Quote
Vegas250rr Posted June 22, 2009 Posted June 22, 2009 yes they do heres a big exsample thats one scary :poop: the way the quad is tide down :ah: :ah: I assume that it was self winched up there, and sinched down with the winch also ... I have seen people hang their quads from trees just because they could. Quote
xXQuickSandXx Posted June 22, 2009 Posted June 22, 2009 Ha ha haa!!! Those old sleepers really need that extra weight up there too! That should balance out the trailer really well!!!!! I'll just keep on truckin! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.