What's everyone doing for the 4th of July?

~JILL~

New Plans for the 4th. Going to a BDay Party on the 3rd. Get :drunk2: then :laughing:

I will finally get the boat out this weekend do the usual Annual tune up. Oil,Plugs, ETC. :whoop:

My shoulder is not quite feeling its so it time for the water. Weather is feeling good :beercheers:

I will go to Castaic lake ont the 4th and end up watching fireworks from the lake. :driver:

Sunday will be Hangover day. :ninja::dunno:

i believe it will be lake, houseboat, jet skis, friends , food, and good ol marina soap opera weekend choas as usual!!! nothing like a weekend and the floating trailer park to kick summer off right!!!!

Got talked in to going to Lake Las Vegas from Friday to Sunday. I wanted to go to the cabin but that's out. Hopefully this year my moron neighbors won't light my new landscaping on fire.

Going to Clovis to hang out with my cousins. Bringing the RZR and riding around their 5 acre property (they have quads, 2 wheelers, an ATC and a new Rhino! :rhino:

Planning on going to Pismo for a day! First time with the RZR! (we need a RZR smiley)

Happy 4th everyone! :blink:

Edited by Kitcat