A typical day at work for me

bp-guy

Yesterday I brought my new camera with me with hope of finding some good stuff to take pictures of. It was kind of a slow day but I managed to get a few action pictures.

#1- The PCT (Pacific Crest Trail) it starts here and goes to Canada. People do it every year!

post-1872-1245450227_thumb.jpg

#2- Border Road looking West.

post-1872-1245450267_thumb.jpg

#3- Border fence- This secton (panel 1724) was actually cut and a car loaded with drugs came through. Didn't get too far though.

post-1872-1245450275_thumb.jpg

#4- A group of 5 that we got right when we got out to the field.

post-1872-1245450804_thumb.jpg

#5- My truck at a high point. The Minutemen use to camp here for about 3 years but they moved on.

post-1872-1245450816_thumb.jpg

#6- A small group had crossed the road we patrol. They were caught by the Midnight shift.

post-1872-1245450829_thumb.jpg

#7- This valley is where I caught that 98 pounds of marijuana a few months ago. Very busy area!

post-1872-1245450840_thumb.jpg

#8- Our ghetto processing station.

post-1872-1245450851_thumb.jpg

#9- Our Helocopter checking out a highpoint. Spotters hide up there and radio the groups when to move or stay put.

post-1872-1245450859_thumb.jpg

#10- Helocopter flying over me.

post-1872-1245450866_thumb.jpg

#11- I asked them to check the south side of the fence to see if he could find anyone hiding. Made for a good photo opportunity!

post-1872-1245450875_thumb.jpg

#12- Still checking the fence. He is about 30 off the ground right there.

post-1872-1245450883_thumb.jpg

Pretty mello day none the less, but beats an office job ANYDAY! Hope you liked my little presentation. lol

:laughing: Sweet keep up the good work. One is too many. :think: :poop: How you liking your new camera.

I am loving the camera. I was driving real cautious like I had a baby in there with me. I didn't want it falling off the seat and hitting anything. Usually I drive like I stole it out there, but I was under 10 mph all day!

thats cool...is there still openings or is there a freeze on hiring?..I need a hat and a shirt Tim...lol

No hiring at the moment, I guess we have enough applicants.

What size shirt? I can hook you up with those two items.

Great pics! :laughing:

Keep up the excellent work!! :think:

We saw some :grin: in zip ties coming back from Dumont last weekend.. camera was in back.. but I thought of you as we drove slowly past. About 6 in a compact car.. we were like :blink: how did they all fit??

nice :assblast: tim....hey on the group of 5 i actually see 6, or is it me that i need new prescription on my glasses.... :assblast:

There were 2 agents on scene there, but the group was 5 total. The foot guide ran back into Mexico.

Good pics. The road looks like someone had a big broom dragging behind their truck, doesn't look like a blade.

Good eye Lee. We have brush drags we tow behind to wipe the road clean from time to time. It's the big brushes that are inside the car washes that go down the sides of your car. They have ways of getting past those but I can't say how on here. We are always working on a better way to do it and they work on a way to cross undetected. Cat and mouse games all day!

Edited by bp-guy

Great pics! :assblast:

Keep up the excellent work!! :lol:

We saw some :MBdance: in zip ties coming back from Dumont last weekend.. camera was in back.. but I thought of you as we drove slowly past. About 6 in a compact car.. we were like :mex: how did they all fit??

years of practice :assblast:

There were 2 agents on scene there, but the group was 5 total. The foot guide ran back into Mexico.

Good eye Lee. We have brush drags we tow behind to wipe the road clean from time to time. It's the big brushes that are inside the car washes that go down the sides of your car. They have ways of getting past those but I can't say how on here. We are always working on a better way to do it and they work on a way to cross undetected. Cat and mouse games all day!

come on tim please do tell how jr will appreciated :assblast::assblast:

2 words ... Predator & FLIR :beercheers:

Uh.....yep. We can't use deadly force just because....

For you it would be,,,, but what about me? I'd like to work on my target practice w/ moving targets.

Is it illegal to shoot from the US into Mexico? hehehe :beercheers:

what bout non deadly weapons.. BB Guns? Slingshots with large ball bearings lol

We can't have anything out there except Gov. Issued equipment. I had my airsoft gun out with me a while back just shooting rabbits and lizards and such. My supervisor saw it and told me I could get in a ton of trouble for having it out here so I leave it at home.