Coral Pink

RAGDOLL MX

who else is going?

do i need to make a camping res up there? if i do, can someone give me the #. ( i heard that you have to have a camp site and a res) not sure if it is true.

Cole

Cole, if the campgrounds are full you can stay in the "meadow". You don't need a reservation for it either...just pull in. You can use the facilities (restroom & showers) in the campground, which is right down the road, if you pay them the use fee of 5 bucks for the weekend. Have fun, be safe. :woo_hoo:

Me and about 6 friends are gonna head up friday night :cry: . It should be fun trying to find a spot in the meadows @ night and trying to do it without getting stuck!!!! :woo_hoo:

You won't get stuck. When we were there over Memorial Day weekend, the meadow was like asphalt. The only places it gets soft is near the opening to the trail leading out of the meadow. You should be just fine. :laughoff:

Dayyyuuuum....how many times is that now? :laughoff:

Don't ever take your trucks to United Transmission. Only reason I went there was my extended warranty company recommended them. And I had to go back to them for the warranty work.

Just got it back in since the last Coral Pink trip. I picked it up the thurs before we had to leave and noticed it was still having tranny overheating issues. I put a bigger cooler on it and went on the trip. Had to pull over a couple of times, but it got me there and home pulling the big a$$ trailer. I just finally got it back in last week. I was lazy and left it hooked to the trailer in the backyard.

Don't ever take your trucks to United Transmission. Only reason I went there was my extended warranty company recommended them. And I had to go back to them for the warranty work.

Just got it back in since the last Coral Pink trip. I picked it up the thurs before we had to leave and noticed it was still having tranny overheating issues. I put a bigger cooler on it and went on the trip. Had to pull over a couple of times, but it got me there and home pulling the big a$$ trailer. I just finally got it back in last week. I was lazy and left it hooked to the trailer in the backyard.

That really sucks, JJ, but I must say this has nothing to do with Coral Pink. :laughoff::laughoff: sorry, i had to go there- topic police :dunno:

smilies-19444.png

lvnalolife... John woods is callin your name dude.. :D

Sorry dude, I think it is BTS (Brian's Truck Shop) for me. Lets see how the bonus next week treats me!

And it turns out I may be going to Carol Pink after all. I won't know for sure til next week, but my father-in-law might tow up my tow hauler and i will tow out a flatbed behing the navigator. I wanna go!

That really sucks, JJ, but I must say this has nothing to do with Coral Pink. :laughoff::laughoff: sorry, i had to go there- topic police :dunno:

smilies-19444.png

It is coral pink related! Its why I couln't go! :laughoff:

My Tranny is fine!!!!!Sorry bro, had to!!!! :laughoff::laughoff::laughoff:

a-hole! :laughoff::laughoff:

WE WILL BE LEAVING ON FRI ABOUT 4:00pm. AND THE CAMP GROUNDS IS ALL BOOKED UP. SO IT WILL BE THE MEDOW. I THINK THERE IS FEW OTHERS GOIN ALSO

did you see me out there?

i dont know what your riding or driving. got any pics?

did you see me out there?

i dont know what your riding or driving. got any pics?

Cole, he was part of the group we talked about on the phone that was gonna go but plans changed. He didn't make it out that weekend. :freakin_nuts: