Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

who else is going?

do i need to make a camping res up there? if i do, can someone give me the #. ( i heard that you have to have a camp site and a res) not sure if it is true.

Cole

Posted

WE WILL BE LEAVING ON FRI ABOUT 4:00pm. AND THE CAMP GROUNDS IS ALL BOOKED UP. SO IT WILL BE THE MEDOW. I THINK THERE IS FEW OTHERS GOIN ALSO

Posted

who else is going?

do i need to make a camping res up there? if i do, can someone give me the #. ( i heard that you have to have a camp site and a res) not sure if it is true.

Cole

Cole, if the campgrounds are full you can stay in the "meadow". You don't need a reservation for it either...just pull in. You can use the facilities (restroom & showers) in the campground, which is right down the road, if you pay them the use fee of 5 bucks for the weekend. Have fun, be safe. :woo_hoo:

Posted

Me and about 6 friends are gonna head up friday night :cry: . It should be fun trying to find a spot in the meadows @ night and trying to do it without getting stuck!!!! :woo_hoo:

Posted

Me and about 6 friends are gonna head up friday night :cry: . It should be fun trying to find a spot in the meadows @ night and trying to do it without getting stuck!!!! :woo_hoo:

You won't get stuck. When we were there over Memorial Day weekend, the meadow was like asphalt. The only places it gets soft is near the opening to the trail leading out of the meadow. You should be just fine. :laughoff:

Posted

Dayyyuuuum....how many times is that now? :laughoff:

Don't ever take your trucks to United Transmission. Only reason I went there was my extended warranty company recommended them. And I had to go back to them for the warranty work.

Just got it back in since the last Coral Pink trip. I picked it up the thurs before we had to leave and noticed it was still having tranny overheating issues. I put a bigger cooler on it and went on the trip. Had to pull over a couple of times, but it got me there and home pulling the big a$$ trailer. I just finally got it back in last week. I was lazy and left it hooked to the trailer in the backyard.

Posted

Don't ever take your trucks to United Transmission. Only reason I went there was my extended warranty company recommended them. And I had to go back to them for the warranty work.

Just got it back in since the last Coral Pink trip. I picked it up the thurs before we had to leave and noticed it was still having tranny overheating issues. I put a bigger cooler on it and went on the trip. Had to pull over a couple of times, but it got me there and home pulling the big a$$ trailer. I just finally got it back in last week. I was lazy and left it hooked to the trailer in the backyard.

That really sucks, JJ, but I must say this has nothing to do with Coral Pink. :laughoff::laughoff: sorry, i had to go there- topic police :dunno:

smilies-19444.png

Posted

lvnalolife... John woods is callin your name dude.. :D

Sorry dude, I think it is BTS (Brian's Truck Shop) for me. Lets see how the bonus next week treats me!

And it turns out I may be going to Carol Pink after all. I won't know for sure til next week, but my father-in-law might tow up my tow hauler and i will tow out a flatbed behing the navigator. I wanna go!

Posted

That really sucks, JJ, but I must say this has nothing to do with Coral Pink. :laughoff::laughoff: sorry, i had to go there- topic police :dunno:

smilies-19444.png

It is coral pink related! Its why I couln't go! :laughoff:

My Tranny is fine!!!!!Sorry bro, had to!!!! :laughoff::laughoff::laughoff:

a-hole! :laughoff::laughoff:

Posted

well ill be leaving about the same time on Friday.....4pm...if you want to caravan let me know...its good to run in a pack....pm me if anyone wants to do the same.

Cole

Posted

WE WILL BE LEAVING ON FRI ABOUT 4:00pm. AND THE CAMP GROUNDS IS ALL BOOKED UP. SO IT WILL BE THE MEDOW. I THINK THERE IS FEW OTHERS GOIN ALSO

did you see me out there?

i dont know what your riding or driving. got any pics?

Posted

did you see me out there?

i dont know what your riding or driving. got any pics?

Cole, he was part of the group we talked about on the phone that was gonna go but plans changed. He didn't make it out that weekend. :freakin_nuts:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...