UFC 100

ash

Gawd let Mir knock Lesnar the F'k out tonight. Also, Henderson vs Bisping= Henderson knocking out the Limey! And George St. Pierre, well I can only hope.

Let's GETITON!

Some damn good fights last night.

I think Belcher got robbed in that first fight. I think he should have won that fight against the YamahaKawasaki lol Japanese dude.

Henderson's knockout on Bisping was crazy! "You got knock da fugg out!" :ah: It was bad enough when Henderson connected with the first throw, then Bisping's head whacked the hell out of the floor and then here comes Henderson with a final huge blow to his head again. :booty: ouch! Oh yeah....and Henderson got wood during the last round. :pics::booty: :booty:

St Pierre is an incredibley strong dude. :booty: That's all I gotta say. Wow.

Lesnar was crackin me up with his lil spleel after the win. "I'm gonna go home, drink a Coors Light because BudLight doesn't pay me anything.......and I might even get on top of my wife tonight too" :lol:

I guess his actions pissed off alot of people including his manager. I don't care...that chit was funny. He was flippin everyone off because he was getting boo'd by all the fans. :laughing:

They were all great fights to watch this time. :thumb::blink:

Some damn good fights last night.

I think Belcher got robbed in that first fight. I think he should have won that fight against the YamahaKawasaki lol Japanese dude.

Henderson's knockout on Bisping was crazy! "You got knock da fugg out!" :ah: It was bad enough when Henderson connected with the first throw, then Bisping's head whacked the hell out of the floor and then here comes Henderson with a final huge blow to his head again. :booty: ouch! Oh yeah....and Henderson got wood during the last round. :pics::booty::lol:

St Pierre is an incredibley strong dude. :booty: That's all I gotta say. Wow.

Lesnar was crackin me up with his lil spleel after the win. "I'm gonna go home, drink a Coors Light because BudLight doesn't pay me anything.......and I might even get on top of my wife tonight too" :lol:

I guess his actions pissed off alot of people including his manager. I don't care...that chit was funny. He was flippin everyone off because he was getting boo'd by all the fans. :laughing:

They were all great fights to watch this time. :thumb::blink:

Belcher got beat fair and square. :booty: Had a discussion with a friend last night, til we watched it again. Yeah. Yamaha Kawsaki won for sure.

GSP is a god. I wonder if GSP is down with OPG :lol:

Brock is a huge beast. Like some freak Viking. I thought that Mair through the fight. I was like he didn't even try. What he said at the end of the fight was funny as hell fo sho.

Belcher got beat fair and square. :thumb: Had a discussion with a friend last night, til we watched it again. Yeah. Yamaha Kawsaki won for sure.

Not sure why you think that, but I saw some good fighting equally on both sides up until they made the call. I just thought Belcher put out just as much as YamasakiHondamafacka. :blink::laughing:

Belcher got beat fair and square.

they shouldnt get points for hitting like a little girl belchers hits while less frequent were powerfull and did more damage than honda kawiyamaha. did you see his face ?? cmon he won ?? not hardly. belcher clearly more powerfull did more damage. :blink:

BTW: MIR GOT KNOCKED THE fk OUT !!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA :laughing:

Edited by barefoot bob

they shouldnt get points for hitting like a little girl belchers hits while less frequent were powerfull and did more damage than honda kawiyamaha. did you see his face ?? cmon he won ?? not hardly. belcher clearly more powerfull did more damage. :laughoff:

BTW: MIR GOT KNOCKED THE fk OUT !!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA :mog:

we must have seen two different fights... I saw Belcher come off the fence with a punch that I am sure had all his might behind it... and NOTHING... yamahondazuki didnt even move! you say hes stronger, I say PFFFFT!

should you want to re-watch the fight = http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTA0ODI1NzM2.html

Edited by Vegas250rr