got a new house

RAGDOLL MX

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jr, enough of the damn "I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - x2" posts!!!!!

:driver::idiot:

I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - x2 :B

thank you all very much....as far as the decorating...thats allllll julie. i have nothing to do with it other than paint it, replace it, pay for it, hang it, movie it and complain about it... :driver:

julie has a good eye for stuff and how it comes together...gonna upload some other pics in a few min. will post up the better updated ones.

Cole

thank you all very much....as far as the decorating...thats allllll julie. i have nothing to do with it other than paint it, replace it, pay for it, hang it, movie it and complain about it... :beer_bang:

julie has a good eye for stuff and how it comes together...gonna upload some other pics in a few min. will post up the better updated ones.

Cole

:ah: :ah: :ah: :ah: THERES A STRANGER IN YOUR HOUSE IN PIC 2!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU SEE HIM.... OR HER....

:idiot::driver: J/K Good job mang, place looks great.

with some decorations up in the kitchen.

post-693-1249957907_thumb.jpg

post-693-1249957969_thumb.jpg

living room and dining room

post-693-1249958016_thumb.jpg

post-693-1249958086_thumb.jpg

stairwell

post-693-1249958202_thumb.jpg

post-693-1249958289_thumb.jpg

our room with the ghetto curtian (untill i can hang some new blinds)

post-693-1249958325_thumb.jpg

post-693-1249958419_thumb.jpg

our closet...YUP she filled it!

post-693-1249958492_thumb.jpg

post-693-1249958595_thumb.jpg

spare room is a disaster

post-693-1249958695_thumb.jpg

office is still tore up

post-693-1249958735_thumb.jpg

Ava's room still needs work

post-693-1249958790_thumb.jpg

lil off topic...sorry. Cole, I have a hot tube w/o the top but works fine just needs some cleaning and a top. I need to get it out of the yard ASAP! Let me know :swim: Come get it anybody but Cole has 1st dibs! I'll get a pic up 2morrow.

-T

Guest Crasher

thank you all very much....as far as the decorating...thats allllll julie. i have nothing to do with it other than paint it, replace it, pay for it, hang it, movie it and complain about it... :driver:

Cole

Yes she does. lol. And don't we all get bitched at for having to move a picture about 80 times to make it perfect, but that's the way we woman are!! Practice makes perfect is what I say. Place looks great. :) I'm still lovin' that table!! Good find!

remember my office??? well here it is after todays progress!

before

post-693-1250040683_thumb.jpg

after

post-693-1250040734_thumb.jpg

post-693-1250040766_thumb.jpg

post-693-1250040828_thumb.jpg

post-693-1250040893_thumb.jpg

post-693-1250040927_thumb.jpg

a little tribute to my grandfather i put together, he fought in WWII in the 4th Infantry Division. When he was in Nurenburg he captured that flag and a photo album with pics of Hitler in it.

post-693-1250040963_thumb.jpg

some of my military awards

post-693-1250041011_thumb.jpg

oh yeah and i did the front yard today

post-693-1250041055_thumb.jpg

post-693-1250041082_thumb.jpg

Edited by RAGDOLL MX

Yes she does. lol. And don't we all get bitched at for having to move a picture about 80 times to make it perfect, but that's the way we woman are!! Practice makes perfect is what I say. Place looks great. :) I'm still lovin' that table!! Good find!

What do you know about women lol?? :blink::laughing:

Cole you guys did a great job on your house and congrats

Capt

Tiff, Capt, Pete. Thanks it is exhausting. Especially when dealibg with everything all at once. And to top it off....my inlaws from New york will be here on wednesday next week! They are a cross between the Grizwalds and the sopranos!

So got 2 more rooms to do. And finish with all of the appliances too.

I have an I LOVE ME Notebook full of my military crap Cole, but HOLY I LOVE ME WALL!!!!!

P8110045.JPG

yup been waiting to have my "I love me wall" everytime i have started one, my wife will take it down, and hang some artsy fartsy stuff, so now this is my room.

but yeah some people just dont understand the "I love me wall" :beercheers: