found out how i got a virus!

RAGDOLL MX

cuz its not a mac! haha

What you got against PC's ? You know Mac's marketing team called their competition asking them to stop running the "IM A PC" commercials where they buy people a free lap top. Apple even admitted having to reduce the prices of their laptops due to those commercials. Besides, it depends on what you are using your computer for as far as what brand you want to get. K enough of my :think::laughing:

DAMM, THAT DOG IS SLICKER THAN :poop: IN A RAINSTORM!!!

Well, theres the milf hunter and all those other characters, shes probably looking for :beerpint::beerpint: of the dog whisperer :lol::laughoff:

Edited by SandBurro

cuz its not a mac! haha

Yip! Fo sho :B

my dog storm loves to watch agility on animal plant. I've seen him wake up from a dead sleep when he hears it on. Then run over and sit right if front to the TV.

Edited by desertskyz

What you got against PC's ? You know Mac's marketing team called their competition asking them to stop running the "IM A PC" commercials where they buy people a free lap top. Apple even admitted having to reduce the prices of their laptops due to those commercials. Besides, it depends on what you are using your computer for as far as what brand you want to get. K enough of my :dope::usa:

i actually have nothing against PC's whatsoever. i own 3 of them throughout my house. they are great computers and simple to use. only reason i just bought the new macbook pro for college is because:

1. needs no virus protection due to there not being viruses made to affect macintosh (not yet at least :old: )

and

2. i cant stand the new version of windows,its inefficient and much harder to navigate with, granted Mac's are not easy for first timers, they take some getting used to.

overall, i love my new mac and i love the windows XP, and hate windows Vista its :poop:

:dunno: no hard feelings

hmmmmm.....cool dog, looks a lil familar......

DSC_0519.jpg

I love healers..'specially reds...so effin smart its scary sometimes!

ive always had Heelers since i was a kid, the last two were named Smith & Wesson, and this one is Ducati, she had a brother named Yamaha (but he passed) and now we have Julies Chihuahua named Renthal (joe).

you sure she wasnt trying to sell the baby!!!

lol...actually she has paid no attention the the baby. then my buddy dave comes over and he kneeled down to Ava and Ducati came unglued!. it was actually quite impressive...she just he presense and let it be known to Dave.

she IS to smart for her own good at times...lol when she passes (she is 11 now) i will definatley get another Heeler.!!!

she IS to smart for her own good at times...lol when she passes (she is 11 now) i will definatley get another Heeler.!!!

yea mine in the pic above is 13yrs old so he's gettin up there...oldest dog in the world is heeler in Australia he's 28yrs old....I wanna lil blue beotch this next time.