While everyone else is at the Night Ride...

sand chick

Well I had a great time. I have not been riding there in years. The LTR did awesome. I don't think I have ever ridding that much in one trip. I was sore as hell on the last day and could barely hold on to the handle bars. Jodi and Jackie were stepping up there game big time and keeping the pace of the rides up there. I can't wait to go back again.

Tree problems... :idiot:

Oh...DuneSmurf's turn to be in the tree :driver:

post-2396-1249923650_thumb.jpg

:beer_bang: Hope you didn't get hurt Smurf. I saw that pic and it reminded me of my Holiday Peep Show

:laughoff::censored:

post-1439-1250008157_thumb.jpg

Dude you OK? Yeah I think so. Those friggin trees came out of know where and through a boulder at me. Dude trees can't throw rocks. Like hell they can't. Look at my qwad.

Coral Pink is the greatest place on Earth!!!

I had a great time out there and it's amazing how you can find more places to ride evertime you go.

Only 76 degrees and smooth sand. Hope to see you guys there again before I head to Texas.

Thank you for being a great host.

Here's a pic of me Jumping into a bowl at Amargosa Valley.

post-2934-1250049716_thumb.jpg

Coral Pink is the greatest place on Earth!!!

I had a great time out there and it's amazing how you can find more places to ride evertime you go.

Only 76 degrees and smooth sand. Hope to see you guys there again before I head to Texas.

Thank you for being a great host.

Here's a pic of me Jumping into a bowl at Amargosa Valley.

We were glad to have you. Some of the best riding I have ever done. Hopefully next time the quad won't beat me up so bad. :laughing:

This was my first time at Coral but definately won't be my last. Thank you Mike and Jodi for a warm place to sleep and Jackie for saying lots of funny chit we got to laugh at. Swadedawg you through down a great lead as always, and your pic of Gosa belongs in a different section.

This was my first time at Coral but definately won't be my last. Thank you Mike and Jodi for a warm place to sleep and Jackie for saying lots of funny chit we got to laugh at. Swadedawg you through down a great lead as always, and your pic of Gosa belongs in a different section.

Your welcome! Its always a pleasure to have you around! :beercheers:

Now to wait for the next trip!

anytime cory ...its always fun to laugh :laughing::banghead:

Damn. You must have been wiped out from that trip. It took you a week almost to post up. LOL. You are always welcome to stay with us.