AL T

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Crasher
:headbang1: Al, thank you so much!! The sammies were absolutely delicious! Can't wait to try your ribs next season!! :headbang1: I'll pm you when we are heading out again. :laughoff:

next time i go out to dumont i will need to know what smokin al's rig looks like. i thought it might have been the guys grillin over by #6 bathroom :stir: but wasnt sure. i was lookin forward to a nice sammich. but i missed out big time!!!!! :headbang1:

someone post a pic of his rig so i dont miss out next time!

next time i go out to dumont i will need to know what smokin al's rig looks like. i thought it might have been the guys grillin over by #6 bathroom :stir: but wasnt sure. i was lookin forward to a nice sammich. but i missed out big time!!!!! :beat:

someone post a pic of his rig so i dont miss out next time!

he didn't have his whole setup out there last night. Whenever he goes out for the big weekends he is over at vendor row.

He did a damn good job this time for not having his setup though! :beat:

post-3-1249864100_thumb.jpg

post-3-1249864123_thumb.jpg

His rig on holidays...

IMG_0712~0.JPG

Thanks to all off DDR and the dune people This is why Smokin Als BBQ is around all the great comments. Just keep me coming back and tring harder to come up with other stuff so You can enjoy them Thanks too all Smokin ALS BBQ

Edited by AL T

Thanks to all off DDR and the dune people This is why Smokin Als BBQ is around all the great comments. Just keep me coming back and tring harder to come up with other stuff so You can enjoy them Thanks too all Smokin ALS BBQ

you should look into gettin your liquor license...then everybody who buys alcohol will get the munchies and eat all the sammies! BADASSSS! :driver:

NONE OF THAT MATTERS !!! WHAT MATTERS IS ARE YOU GOING TO SERVE BREAKFAST THIS SEASON !!!!! :driver::idiot:

Breakfast is hog heavans specialty.. just wish they would come out more often. That breakfast on a bun thing is awesome...

Breakfast is hog heavans specialty.. just wish they would come out more often. That breakfast on a bun thing is awesome...

i gueaa you didnt get the news they sold the bussines and the new owner isnt going out there anymore. unless you have heard somthing new ?????? :D

Guest Crasher

I need to stop coming to this thread. It makes me hungry. lol One of those Brisket or Tri-Tip sandwiches sounds pretty damned good right now!!! Can't wait for October! :driver:

i gueaa you didnt get the news they sold the bussines and the new owner isnt going out there anymore. unless you have heard somthing new ?????? :D

didnt know that.. so yup.. ALL your gonna have to come up with breakfast.. tri tip and egg sammich's :P

I need to stop coming to this thread. It makes me hungry. lol One of those Brisket or Tri-Tip sandwiches sounds pretty damned good right now!!! Can't wait for October! :assblast:

I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - x2

Edited by jr1208

I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - x2

jacka$$

THANKS AGAIN FOR COMING OUT BIG AL'S CREW.....FOOD WAS AWESOME!

OBJECTION YOUR HONOR !!!! QUESTION HAS NOT BEEN ANSWERED. I RECALL BIG AL TO TESTIFY

ARE YOU GOING TO MAKE BREAKFAST ?????? :B :beercheers:

NOTE: JIMMY DEAN CARDBOARD IS NOT A BALANCED PART OF ANYBODIES DIET :think:

Ok I will be serving Breakfast this year and NO MORE Jimmy Dean they were a big F U sorry i took someone advice WRONG Would a tri tip / Egg burrito or Pork with eggs work or what would everone like keep it simple iam not a good cook ???? :?: No Please let me know and i will work on it Thanks AL

Al do you know when your first weekend at venders row will be?

i didnt make the night ride and couldnt talk anyone into bringing anything back.

No I not know a date yet But it will not be Halloween (sorry) But i will be in Oct maybe opening weekend OCT 3 ???? Thanks AL :beercheers:

• 1 month later...