Need some feedback

ynot

Talked to the landlord today about having a swap meet/garage sale of motorcycle/ATV?sand car parts and gear. We think that everybody has extra parts, pieces etc of stuff cluttering up the garage and our rigs. It would be held in the parking lot of the Commons at seven hills maybe around mid September on a Saturday morning. No charge to sell or get a space. It will be first come first serve on spaces. No cars, quads or bikes for sale only parts and gear. Any body be interested in this type of event?

i ve got some stock rhino parts i could donate to the cause, but i would rather be walking around looking at everything that sitting there trying to sell what little crap i have left.

i ve got some stock rhino parts i could donate to the cause, but i would rather be walking around looking at everything that sitting there trying to sell what little crap i have left.

You can put them in my area Mush right next to the ones I have. Nice thing is everybody should be able to walk around, buy a cup a coffee, look over everybody's stuff, get a flyer for the poker run etc.

Yeah, what he said? When is that?

We have been going back and forth on it but it is looking like the 7th or 14th of November

As for food, there is a good Italian pizza restaurant in the center so Smokin Al's would not be allowed as this is not only for duners getting together and getting good deals on gear but we are also promoting the businesses in the center.

Talked to the landlord today about having a swap meet/garage sale of motorcycle/ATV?sand car parts and gear. We think that everybody has extra parts, pieces etc of stuff cluttering up the garage and our rigs. It would be held in the parking lot of the Commons at seven hills maybe around mid September on a Saturday morning. No charge to sell or get a space. It will be first come first serve on spaces. No cars, quads or bikes for sale only parts and gear. Any body be interested in this type of event?

Will there be any lights for drag banshees?????

Will there be any lights for drag banshees?????

I could get some led flashlights and some duct tape and make it a package deal just for you if you have cash in advance :assblast:

We have been going back and forth on it but it is looking like the 7th or 14th of November

As for food, there is a good Italian pizza restaurant in the center so Smokin Al's would not be allowed as this is not only for duners getting together and getting good deals on gear but we are also promoting the businesses in the center.

sorry 'bout that ynot, the Smokin Al's comment was made in jest... but the swap meet idea is a great, it also gives us another opportunity to "meet and greet" with other DDR members, not to mention an excuse to toss back a few beers :beercheers:

sorry 'bout that ynot, the Smokin Al's comment was made in jest... but the swap meet idea is a great, it also gives us another opportunity to "meet and greet" with other DDR members, not to mention an excuse to toss back a few beers :beercheers:

No problem, I will try to get the restaurant to open at 9 instead of 10 and maybe come up with a breakfast burrito or something if anybody would want it. I will have pastries, donuts etc at my store also. I think it might be fun and provide peeps with some cash so they can make that extra dune trip and clean up the garage at the same time.

No problem, I will try to get the restaurant to open at 9 instead of 10 and maybe come up with a breakfast burrito or something if anybody would want it. I will have pastries, donuts etc at my store also. I think it might be fun and provide peeps with some cash so they can make that extra dune trip and clean up the garage at the same time.

OK we are going to do this on Sat. September 19th starting at 7AM till Noon. Set up will be between 6AM and 7AM. After that no vehicles will be allowed to come in or remain in the sale area. I would suggest an EZ up and a table. If we have more than 36 vendors we will put spaces in the middle of the parking lot. I will get flyer's ASAP. So start going through your trailer, garage, gear bag and see what you can live without! If you want to sell a quad or bike please leave them in your truck and take people to look at them. There isn't enough room in the parking areas for trailers.

Pizza restaurant is looking into doing a breakfast pizza and of course we will have pastries and coffee at my shop. Looking forward to seeing everybody make a little money.

Terry