Gun Control - Ted Nugent

desertskyz

I'm from Michigan, so I've been listening to Ted my whole life.........................but, I have to admit, If you filter out all the :lol::blah::blah: alot of what he has to say makes sense.

Wheres Michigan lol :idiot::beercheers: .. you are a long way from home toto lol

I agree with him also... I dont like repeat offenders I like dead offenders also

CApt

Too bad that white folks can't get out and vote for Uncle Ted like the black folks did for Borat Osama. Alot would get unf ucked during his time in office and this great country of ours could return to the once most respected and most feared Country on the face of the earth.

We've become such pissy little sheep.

Too bad that white folks can't get out and vote for Uncle Ted like the black folks did for Borat Osama. Alot would get unf ucked during his time in office and this great country of ours could return to the once most respected and most feared Country on the face of the earth.

We've become such pissy little sheep.

It's amazing that Obama can cause so many problems according to you while only being in office for 10 months...This place is like it is because of the last jerk off that was in office... :beercheers:

It's amazing that Obama can cause so many problems according to you while only being in office for 10 months...This place is like it is because of the last jerk off that was in office... :beercheers:

I dunno if i agree with that 100%, our government has been F'ed since the 70's/80's

Yes Sir... Ted....

Is sad when we are faced with a goverment that wants to unarm its own great nation!!!

I beleive that it is EVERY Americans right to own a firearm to protect their home and their lives..

:banghead:

:laughing:

Edited by Dune Family

It's amazing that Obama can cause so many problems according to you while only being in office for 10 months...This place is like it is because of the last jerk off that was in office... :banghead:

According to ME??? So now we have sheep roaming around with blinders on. :think: Do you not see the uprising taking place in America? This fugger has caused a racial divide that had long since been closed, just to start with. I work with an a$$load of colored folks and your head would spin if you knew how many people voted for him for nothing else but his color. No agenda, no platform, just because of color. How low have we fallen? :laughing:

I won't lay it out for you, I'm assuming that you are an adult and can watch some news or do some research, maybe even have some discussions with your co-workers, if in fact you do work and are not one of the tens of thousands who are expecting their handout from Mister Change. I'll just put it in very very simple terms for those who may still be confused. This great country of America has lost hundreds of thousands of young men and women across the globe freeing and liberating those less fortunate from dictators exactly like Mubarrack Hussein Obama.

We've had government takeover of banks, the housing market, the auto industry, working on health care as we speak, education will be next, and then recreaction. Have you not noticed that legal immigration has come to a screeching halt lately? Not what it used to be here. You may continue to turn a blind eye if you please, I will lose no sleep at night. I reload by daylight. Maybe he's the next Jesus, maybe Satan...

"Last jerk off"? Cute kid, nice respect for the Commander in Chief. We've actually been sliding down hill as a society since the Honorable Mr. Reagan left office.

And it has only been seven months in which he has inflicted so much damage, not ten. Utterly amazing. :think:

Edited by aceisback